Little Britain's Thai Girl P**s Take.

markt

I read this morning that the BBC comedy sketch show, Little Britain, will feature two new characters in it's forthcoming series.

He will be a geek and she will be his Thai wife he got from the internet.

The worse thing is she will be called Ting Tong Ding Dong, or something like that.

As most of the characters in that show consist of only one joke, i wonder what the joke will be for those two ? :o

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ting Tong Macadangdang actually

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1189233,00.html

.....for a photo of the lovely girl.

Thai Flavour To Little Britain

Little Britain's latest oddball couple are as outrageous as ever - with a Thai flavour.

In yet another un-PC sketch, shy loner Dudley meets his Far East bride over the internet.

David Walliams plays the geeky hubby who trawls the worldwide web for his love - with Matt Lucas playing his oriental catch, Ting Tong Macadangdang.

But petrified Dudley refuses to kiss her when she puckers up!

They will appear for the first time in the third series of the hit BBC comedy when it airs in the Autumn.

They will join regular favourites like queen of chavs Vicky Pollard and Welshman Daffyd, the only gay in the village.

I actually think that most Thai's would like Little Britain if they could get the cultural references. Its that type of outrageous humour that you get on those Saturday and Sunday morning 'la-korn' shows on Thai TV. This character would be no different.

lookintotheeyes.jpg

Look into my eyes, look in to my eyes, don't look around the eyes, look in to my eyes - 3-2-1- You're Under!

When you return, any of you on Thai Visa who have downloadable sized Little Britain video clips which I can leech off you will PM me, remembering that I have all of Series 2 already and eps 1-6 of series 1 - I'm particularly looking for any rare or special episodes you may have

3-2-1 *fingers click* You're back in the room!

Look into my eyes, look in to my eyes, don't look around the eyes, look in to my eyes - 3-2-1- You're Under!

When you return, any of you on Thai Visa who have downloadable sized Little Britain video clips which I can leech off you will PM me, remembering that I have all of Series 2 already and eps 1-6 of series 1 - I'm particularly looking for any rare or special episodes you may have

:o:D

Yep, gonna get the rip taken out of us, with Thai wives :D

Yeah, I reckon most people in wheel chairs are all faking it and secretly live very active lives. I think you only have something to worry about if you're wife's a dog.

Yeah, I reckon most people in wheel chairs are all faking it and secretly live very active lives. I think you only have something to worry about if you're wife's a dog.

My Mrs is very very very far from being a dog, but when Fred Elliot on coronation street (UK TV series) tried to get himself a Thai Bride the flood gates opened.

My Mrs is very very very far from being a dog, but when Fred Elliot on coronation street (UK TV series) tried to get himself a Thai Bride the flood gates opened.

All I can say is that that never happened to me or my wife - I mean can you really take the name "orchid pattaya" seriously?

Edited by Grant