Salespeople On Beach Road Promenade

flyingfox

I feel only salespeople connected to aquatics or the sand should ply their wares on the beach road. Therefore, lottery sellers, prostitutes, or anything in between should be ridden of the beach with the threat of fines in order for the beach vendors to sell anything in their store exclusively, irrespective of price.

This clears the way to making the promenade more open, a prettier sight, and cleaner. I would pay more for less.

Leave it as is or clean it up?

• Like 1

if the selling stands were having some sort of rules, that would be a nice touch, but given the present conditions were they take almost the full size of the foothpath, leaving the pedestrians with no other choices but to invade the road, then is better to get rid of all of it, i am sure those vendors can find a different location to sleep/eat/watch tv while creating a grief for all others, to address them as being totally inconsiderates it's not enough, street's terrorists might be a better definition :D

if the selling stands were having some sort of rules, that would be a nice touch, but given the present conditions were they take almost the full size of the foothpath, leaving the pedestrians with no other choices but to invade the road, then is better to get rid of all of it, i am sure those vendors can find a different location to sleep/eat/watch tv while creating a grief for all others, to address them as being totally inconsiderates it's not enough, street's terrorists might be a better definition :D

When they have the market along the ocean side of Beach Road It's a shambles I must admit. The stalls take up almost all walking space leaving less than a metre in some places for people to pass by in both directions. Someone is getting a rake off for allowing the market to take place. As I understand it. the market was only to be held during the Pattaya Marathon weekend. Looks like it's a permanent weekly fixture now.

All part of city hall's plan to turn Pattaya into a World Class Resort:cheesy:

Edited by sangfroid