Dont Uderstand My Non Immigrant Visa

It is very unclear as to what he has. So a bit pointless guessing.

Maybe the OP can provide a scan.

An excellent idea!

The part "must be utilized by" merely means he must enter Thailand at least once by that date or the visa becomes null and void.

Edited by thaikahuna

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Poster did provide a scan in post #28 proving, as if needed, the Irish take there drinking too seriously. The visa is a total mess.

i was just looking over my visa again , now what i,m thinking is that all of the information is correct , the only problem is that the big stamp around the visa is the problem . when in fact the square stamp should have been a tourist square stamp that got mixed up the stamps and stamped it with the square non immigrant stamp. thats what he did . so i,m good for 3x3o days . i,m going to leave after the first 60days are up . just only two things i have to think about now is . 1 .. can i explain to them at the border that it is infact a tourist visa . or 2 ring the thai consulte in bangkok . they probably cant help and will just ask me to come to see them or something.

They put a non immigrant stamp above which it should not have and failed to put the type of visa in the field on the visa itself and made it for a non standard period so would be hard explaining it to anyone - especially after the first officer judged it a non immigrant entry. Good luck. We can not really say what will happen.