Need Eucalypt Seedlings

yumidesign

I was talking with the wife and we are both scratching our heads. have not seen any eucalyptus trees in the Chiang Mai or the area. Now that's not saying they ain't hear. If you were over in Isaan I could show you a few million. I suggest that you inquire around the Khantieng Plant Market in back of Tesco on the Super Highway. This market is super large and they may have contacts to being them in from Isaan. In Surin they go for 50 satang each.

Edited by gotlost

thanks guys. will sniff around the plant market. have already 200 od thai pioneer species natives that i have grown from seed. the eucalypt are to ad to the planting plan as they seem to like the soil in waing heang

..there is the Queen's plant nursery where a lot of seedlings are given away free to Thais..problem is I can't remember whether it's on the Mae Rim Road or the 118..they may have young gums. Local business will direct you I'm sure.

Edited by rodcourt49

thanks guys. will sniff around the plant market. have already 200 od thai pioneer species natives that i have grown from seed. the eucalypt are to ad to the planting plan as they seem to like the soil in waing heang

..there is the Queen's plant nursery where a lot of seedlings are given away free to Thais..problem is I can't remember whether it's on the Mae Rim Road or the 118..they may have young gums. Local business will direct you I'm sure.

google only comes up with - Queen Sirikit Botanical Gardens - Chiangmai & Chiangrai

118 is the road to doi saket yes. anyone know the where abouts of the queens plant nursery mr rod refers to?