So...Weird Question :D

NHkidCudi

Very strange question but I don't really want to ask my friends here because it sounds kind of weird imo

Please only reply with helpful answers. (Ill put it in bold so you see :))

So...what type of sunglasses are best for a round head?

What type of sunglasses are best when wearing a fitted hat? (I usually wear it backwards lol, dont ask why but chicks diggggg it ;))

Right now I only have Oakley Gascan's but I don't really know if they are good for round heads and hats! XD

oakley_gascan.jpg

The lens on them are similar to the picture below just blue.

4be9a5826c361.jpg?1276818478

Let me know...lol

"I usually wear it backwards lol, dont ask why but chicks diggggg it..."

I don't tour barnyards, but I know that women don't dig it. Regardless, with a round face, you should get squared lenses - fowl love it. Too, every place that sells glasses actually allow you to try them on. I suggest going to a place that sells glasses, turn your hat backwards - be sure to shake the feathers off - and then try on a few pair of glasses.

Personally I like the black ones.B)

As for the hat you refer to when worn backwards they are usually known as

an idiot hat.:whistling:

Your reference to " chicks dig em" maybe a chickens younglings do like em !!! :D

I have just asked my wife and she says they just look funny.:giggle:

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

Aha, thanks for that one. And by chicks I mean girls my age. No cougars here :) lol...I still haven't seen any barn yards around here except wayout in the boooonies.

I have just asked my daughter 18 yr about the hats too, she speaks reasonably well in English, She said boys look like pratts and men look even sillier.:clap2: