Would You Like The Option To Turn Off The Reputation Feature For You?

Jingthing

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thread title is;

Would You Like The Option To Turn Off The Reputation Feature For You? If you could, you couldn't GET or GIVE any greens or reds.

One of my comments;

There are some obvious choices for the 'intelligent' people among us;

a] Come here to vent using the many, easy & abundant targets.

b] Greatly reduce posting since there seems to be so few sensible topics these days.

c] Start sensible topics. Of course, the braindead will quickly overrun them.

d] Leave & never return.

It appears that the braindead, 'reputation' seeking mob are beginning to overrun this topic...as forecast.

Lest we forget.

Ever considered they started the topic ;)

Basjke, what do you think about this amazing reputation system?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well George said to "not abuse the features of the Forum" so I guess that means the red race is off. Or was it the "green stalker" he was talking to ...... Who knows ........ my guess is complaining about abuse and then trying to get everyone to help you abuse the system might actually be abuse which is not allowed ..... :whistling: But I am probably wrong again :blink:

• Like 1

Well George said to "not abuse the features of the Forum" so I guess that means the red race is off. Or was it the "green stalker" he was talking to ...... Who knows ........ my guess is complaining about abuse and then trying to get everyone to help you abuse the system might actually be abuse which is not allowed ..... :whistling: But I am probably wrong again :blink:

Both of us were ordered to ignore each others posts. You are not honoring that. Not that I am surprised.

That's like telling 'us' we shouldn't drink alcohol & then post on Thaivisa.

• Like 1

As long is its only a bug I have up there and nothing else then I am more than happy.

Homophobic, are we? Don't knock it till you've tried it.

New recruits get a free toaster, but then only if you are deemed hot and/or cute by a panel of preening, narcissistic experts.

I think it's time you went into the gay section

I think Elk somebody using the term 'braindead' for posters putting a balanced view needs to look in the mirror!!!

You obviously support such an inane & childish 'reputation' system. :bah:

We have in the main here 2 posters who by their own admission are 'controversial' and 'boundry pushers'..........yet do not have enough steel in their backbones to accept a simple method for forum members to express their disapproval at some of the posts they distribute......... if the disapproval is earned or not does not appear to be part of the objection.......(or is it)...... the simple process of voicing disapproval is apparently childish......why?

• Like 2

At the end of the day, this whole issue about 'reputation' is left unresolved. Nobody from Thaivisa has bothered to comment about this.

It's very simple;

1] Make this reputation feature a CHOICE for users to switch on or off. By doing so will keep everybody happy.

Thaivisa, do this without delay.

Both of us were ordered to ignore each others posts. You are not honoring that. Not that I am surprised.

Hummmm I didn't read it that way .... I deleted the email but I thought the mod said to use the ignore feature so as to not send private messages and to stop bickering ? I apologize if I misread the post, but I was refering to Georges post and in no way was bickering with you. I did what the post said and deleted it sorry to the mods if I misunderstood .....

Also I am not homophobic, I am simply not homosexual, or in your twisted mind are all straight guys homophobic?

No I don't think all straight guys are homophobic but I think YOU are. I would bet the house on it (the anal comment is a classic). Looking forward to your daily two reds tomorrow.

you brought my arse into the conversation, am I not able to respond to that comment in a humorous way without being labelled a homophone by you? If I was a homophobe I would have no hesitation in saying i was one, after all this is an anonymous forum, but then again I would admit to being one to your face if I was one. Also you are the one that raised your sexuality in this thread, not me, I don't give a dam_n if you are gay straight, bi, black, chinese, korean, white, alien because i really don't give a dam_n about you or what you are, but one thing is certain just reading back through the forum, you are always quick to throw in the old homophobe card when you clearly have nothing sensible left to add to the conversation, i would think calling someone that would count as abuse or flaming, but clearly in your warped mind it is ok for you to flame but as soon as you wrongly think you are being abused for your your sexuality you bring out the homophobe card, which in itself is abusive.

What is your house like? I accept your pointless bet.

opps did I say 'flame', no doubt you will say that is homophobic despite it being used on the forum many many times.

what a strange little man you are, I think this forum really is your life, I am starting to actually feel sorry for you and may give a 'green' sympathy vote tomorrow. Now dry your eyes and act like a man.

ps, it will still be 2 reds :lol:

• Like 2

At the end of the day, this whole issue about 'reputation' is left unresolved. Nobody from Thaivisa has bothered to comment about this.

It's very simple;

1] Make this reputation feature a CHOICE for users to switch on or off. By doing so will keep everybody happy.

The claim is the software won't support a user choice switch. No choice but to believe that really.

It's very simple;

The claim is the software won't support a user choice switch. No choice but to believe that really.

I don't believe this claim for one second!!!!

If this is the case (unbelieveably), I therefore suggest a total removal of this inane & childish reputation system.

Edited by elkangorito

Hummmm I didn't read it that way .... I deleted the email but I thought the mod said to use the ignore feature so as to not send private messages and to stop bickering ? I apologize if I misread the post, but I was refering to Georges post and in no way was bickering with you. I did what the post said and deleted it sorry to the mods if I misunderstood .....

No! We were both ORDERED to totally ignore each other's posts AND pms. That means put each other on ignore, don't reply to each other, and do not refer to each other's post in any replies. That was very clear in the order. I am breaking the order here to tell you to back off and follow the order as I have up until now. I won't ever forget what you wrote in that PM, you are my personal enemy. It's bigger than this board. Respect the order and do not refer to any of my posts in your posts for good. Be a man.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

That's like telling 'us' we shouldn't drink alcohol & then post on Thaivisa.

Well I can say for sure........ pretty much 100% of my nastygrams come from drinking ! lol

I think Elk somebody using the term 'braindead' for posters putting a balanced view needs to look in the mirror!!!

We have in the main here 2 posters who by their own admission are 'controversial' and 'boundry pushers'..........yet do not have enough steel in their backbones to accept a simple method for forum members to express their disapproval at some of the posts they distribute......... if the disapproval is earned or not does not appear to be part of the objection.......(or is it)...... the simple process of voicing disapproval is apparently childish......why?

they are not winning the game so they dont want to play it anymore .................................now thats what a spoilt child does....:lol:

Anyway i would love to keep making a fool of you, well to be fair you are doing a good job of that by yourself, but I am having dinner with my girlfriend.

Dinner?

4pm in Thailand now.

Guess that either means you are an OAP or you live in Australia?

Sherlock not Freud.

Well i had to leave my place, drive to hers, do some shopping and then eat, I will forward you my full itinerary in future to save you from the mistaken belief that i am either an OAP or australian.

No! We were both ORDERED to totally ignore each other's posts AND pms. That means put each other on ignore, don't reply to each other, and do not refer to each other's post in any replies. That was very clear in the order. I am breaking the order here to tell you to back off and follow the order as I have up until now. I won't ever forget what you wrote in that PM, you are my personal enemy. Respect the order and do not refer to any of my posts in your posts for good. Be a man.

Then how come you see and reply to Mr Richard's post.

As long is its only a bug I have up there and nothing else then I am more than happy.

Homophobic, are we? Don't knock it till you've tried it.

New recruits get a free toaster, but then only if you are deemed hot and/or cute by a panel of preening, narcissistic experts.

If I say you should try straight sex, will you scream 'homophobia' at me?

they are not winning the game so they dont want to play it anymore .................................now thats what a spoilt child does....:lol:

That's bull. We want to be nill and not be in the game. People who are NOW in the green indeed have a lot more cred to complain about how stupid the game is. If we were in the red, you would call us crybabies, you KNOW you would.

It's very simple;

I don't believe this claim for one second!!!!

If this is the case (unbelieveably), I therefore suggest a total removal of this inane & childish reputation system.

do these two think they own and run tv or what

Then how come you see and reply to Mr Richard's post.

Duh! It's OK to read posts of an ignored member, but if you are ordered to ignore a member's posts by a mod, that means you are ordered to NOT REPLY to any content in their posts.

Well I've never had someone on ignore but I thought that if so you could even not see his posts.

Well I've never had someone on ignore but I thought that if so you could even not see his posts.

You can turn on to read on the fly and often quite often ignored posts are included in later replies. I often read ignored users posts. In this case, we were officially ORDERED to ignore each other's posts. That obviously doesn't restrict us from READING ignore user's posts but it does restrict us from replying to them, an order which was broken several times and needed to be challenged. As we both also on official PM block, sorry, this was the was the most direct way. This is no secret. We are enemies. (Believe me, many of you if you received the attack PM I got from him would have considered calling their lawyer to sue him.) We SHOULD ignore each other for life. I will respect it. He must also respect it.

Edited by Jingthing