3Bb, A Scam Internet Provider In Thailand

pgnmf2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally lost patience with 3bb and I now refuse to pay them. Although my bills were up to date they have cut me off for an unpaid bill in June.... How the hel_l does that happen. It was june for christ sake how can all the others be paid but not JUne. 3BB your internet service and customer service is shit.

I am now applying for true. which starts in my condo in November. Lets hope it is a bit better than this lot

Finally fixed my intermittant internet problem.

To be fair to 3BB, it turned out to be because of a cheap line that was fitted when the house was built 3 years ago. The line corroded and fractured, therefore trimming the line and re-connecting the 2 wires helped only in the very short term.

I had to go to the main office and talk to the technitions, who followed me to my house and fitted a new wire, led it through the house and re-positioned the socket upstairs. Now no problems at all; a faster upload speed and higher noise margin (around 38db, pretty good tbh).

So finally got some intelligent technitions and the problem is sorted, it did cost me 500B for the pleasure though.

Oh and I can confirm that I have now got a 3.5MB/1MB Premier connection. Although it isn't advertised anymore, thats what I signed up for before, and so that's what I have now. If I change to an 8MB Indy connection, I will lose priority, and international web surfing/gaming will suffer (I know it sounds obvious, but I wasn't sure exactly what I had after the packages changed).

So advice to all, if you have intermittant problems, expect the cheap lines that were fitted to your house to be the problem and your first port of call.

Edited by benavenell

I've finally lost patience with 3bb and I now refuse to pay them. Although my bills were up to date they have cut me off for an unpaid bill in June.... How the hel_l does that happen. It was june for christ sake how can all the others be paid but not JUne. 3BB your internet service and customer service is shit.

I am now applying for true. which starts in my condo in November. Lets hope it is a bit better than this lot

If you don't pay them they will blacklist the contract holder.