Things To Do In Udon

westybrook

Hi all.

I will be off soon to Udon to see my wife, and shes due to give birth in October. But my family is comming and will be there for 3 weeks.

My queston is what is there to do in Udon. Are there places they can go to near Udon also, like Chang Mai?

Thanks!

My queston is what is there to do in Udon.  Are there places they can go to near Udon also, like Chang Mai?

Well the little [si]Chiang Mai is close(on the Mehkong)... but the big Chiang Mai isn't so close :o

Might as well pop over to Vientiane or Vanviang (which I've heard is nice) in Laos while your up that way...

totster :D

My queston is what is there to do in Udon.  Are there places they can go to near Udon also, like Chang Mai?

Well the little [si]Chiang Mai is close(on the Mehkong)... but the big Chiang Mai isn't so close :o

Might as well pop over to Vientiane or Vanviang (which I've heard is nice) in Laos while your up that way...

totster :D

the glorious peoples republic of laos is not so interesting, however, you can get amazing french bread with pate. also a good selection of wine at the border due to its connections with france