Bangkok’s CentralWorld Reopens Today

webfact

Right, I'd never seen the former Zen branch at CW offer a buffet, at least during my time here...

I didn't know the connection, but there is an AKA Japanese restaurant up on 6th or 7th floor of CW as well....

Zen never used to do this at the branch in Centralworld, only at the branch at viphawadee, but they decided to try it at the other stores and it is a great deal, on a side note Zen have the same owners as AKA and Zen Cucina.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'd never seen the former Zen branch at CW offer a buffet, at least during my time here...

I didn't know the connection, but there is an AKA Japanese restaurant up on 6th or 7th floor of CW as well....

Zen never used to do this at the branch in Centralworld, only at the branch at viphawadee, but they decided to try it at the other stores and it is a great deal, on a side note Zen have the same owners as AKA and Zen Cucina.

there is also a Zen Cucina near Moss Burger (well there was before the fire but I am not sure if that one reopened, it is more upmarket than Zen and Aka, and more expensive, it is the same owners also.

There was a white spot burger in CentralWorld?

I tried the Mos burger, not really my thing. But next time I head to Bangkok I will be sure to stop by. Zen was my favorite part of that shopping center tho.

Yes there was, on the top floor, hidden way in the back by the super market.

At last a moment of clarity

All this to-ing and fro-ing is forgetting the major point. White Spot is not back mad.gif

At last, a moment of clarity, maybe we could remember that this thread is about the mall reopening, not about the gang of red shirt terrorists that destroyed it.