Calling Mobile Phone

chefsw

here's an easy question for all you old hands, if i stuff 1-2-call sim card in my mobile what is the prefix code when i dial the uk and what or is there a prefix code for peeps in the uk dialling me, there i told u it was an easy question :o

thks for looking

For calling to the U.K from a mobile its 0044 then lose the first 0 of the number you are dialing. For calling Thailand mobile it is 00 66( i think) and again lose the first 0 of the number you are ringing :o

Edited by daleyboy

here's an easy question for all you old hands, if i stuff 1-2-call sim card in my mobile what is the prefix code when i dial the uk and what or is there a prefix code for peeps in the uk dialling me, there i told u it was an easy question  :o

thks for looking

for example... if your number is 07782775904 (just a made up number)

Ringing to the uk would be 00447782...

Ringing to Thailand would be 00667782...

Don't know for sure if it varies with your server, although I wouldn't have thought so

Thailand does not use the 00 prefix as most other countries do!!!

Its either 001, 007, 008 or 009 as a prefix.

Remember, if you substitute the prefix with +, your call will go out through the expensive 001 network

001. The original International Access code for use FROM Thailand. All phones will connect if prefix 001 is used. The quality is excellent, BUT this is the most expensive method. In most cases it will NOT be necessary to use 001 - try these others first.

007. This is the new high quality service for ALL lines + mobiles (cheaper than 001). Recommended for fax use, and '1st class' voice.

008. This is the new reduced quality service for ALL lines + mobiles, perfectly adequate for voice (cheaper than 007).

009. This is the new prefix number for all TT&T lines, AND mobile phones of these providers (AMPS, GSM, CDME, DTAC, AIS, ORANGE). This prefix provides a good discount via Voip (reduced quality) (cheaper than 007).

Note - 007. Prices vary with destination, but, until further notice a promotion of 9 baht/min will operate 24/7 to the following countries:

Note - 008 & 009. Prices vary with destination, but, until further notice a promotion of 7 baht/min will operate 24/7 to the following countries:

Alaska, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos. Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, U.K, U.S.A.