Crazy Australian'S Build 2 Stroke Race Bikes!

BSJ

My God 250hp on the road and under 10,000 rpm, with 25kg lighter engine. What a buzz that would give you!! But only in experinced hands I hope. Awsome track bike.

Imagine what the 2200 cc engine would do!!

The 500cc at 130hp on the road witha bike weighing 115kg would be awsome too. The porting is massive. Dont think you would be getting Honda Wave like fuel economy!!

Actually not that expensive when compared to a similary capable bike.

But oh thai emission test would probably knock it for a row.

Maybe bring one in as a temp import for a few months?? re-export across the border and let someone else bring it back in again for a few more months, re-cycle the ownership.

Nice to dream.

That's not copying, that's reproducing something similar that no one makes anymore :lol: ....all joking aside, I've known of this company indirectly for awhile and these guys are making some very nice, custom designed engines with associated components & accessories. I've been interested for a fair while now in getting one of their engines and a rolling Aprilia frame or similar and do the odd track day. It will be the only smoking I want to do :D I remember them hinting at the 1000cc engine..but 1100 holy sh*t, are they nutz, but I'll ride one just to give myself a scare (if that's at all possible) B) :jap:

If you look at the pricing page, they (500cc engines) are actually quite reasonable compared to a 4 stroke engine => http://www.twostrokeshop.com/TSS.htm

Edited by Garry

I only ever rode a Kwaka Mach 4 once. I'd got friendly with the dealer and I had the Z1 in for a major service and shim adjustment. Asked if I could borrow a bike for the day and he lent me a Mach 4. I dunno what had been done to it but it was hairy to ride!