Old Is When...

IanForbes

'OLD' IS WHEN...

Your sweetie says, 'Let's go upstairs and make love,' and you answer, 'Pick one; I can't do both!'

'OLD' IS WHEN...

Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

'OLD' IS WHEN...

Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

'OLD' IS WHEN....

You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

'OLD' IS WHEN...

You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police .

'OLD' IS WHEN..

'Getting a little action' means you don't need to take a laxative today.

'OLD' IS WHEN....

'Getting lucky' means you find your car in the parking lot..

'OLD' IS WHEN...

An 'all nighter' means not getting up to use the bathroom.

'OLD' IS WHEN....

You're not sure if these are facts or jokes.

I think the post is very silly. How old do you mean by old? I am 80 and have none of the problems mentioned

I guess you're not old yet. Some people are old at 50. Others aren't old until they are on their death bed. I'm still doing the things I did when I was 20, and in some cases better, and I'm almost 71. It just takes me longer to do them.

• Like 1

I think the post is very silly. How old do you mean by old? I am 80 and have none of the problems mentioned

I guess you're not old yet. Some people are old at 50. Others aren't old until they are on their death bed. I'm still doing the things I did when I was 20, and in some cases better, and I'm almost 71. It just takes me longer to do them.

...It just takes me longer to do them.

Oh, if only...

I enjoyed your little sub-thread elsewhere about standing up on the bus - it was in the "helpful hints to save money" thread... perhaps Clare "nofridge"... would like to check that out for hints...

SC

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed your little sub-thread elsewhere about standing up on the bus - it was in the "helpful hints to save money" thread... perhaps Clare "nofridge"... would like to check that out for hints...

SC

I still enjoy standing on busses, even when there are seats available. It's kind of an exercise thing.