Iphone 4 - Out Of Stock Already?

Wolfie

HI

There have never been a stock, just like in Europe they only got 1-2-3-or 4000 and when they are gone you wait for weeks to get one, have no idea why they do that, well, its Apple they want to be in charge all the time i guess, and dont tell me they did not know more people wanted the phone, thats just the Apple way :angry:

tks for link

what u mean by 'ordered'? how long b4 delivery?

can't i go to fortune or pantip and get on the spot?

thanks

I ordered via phone and got them to deliver it to my office, took about an hour for them to get to me... Cash on Delivery.

Yeah i guess you could goto Pantip or Fortune of you wanted to

I just bought mine 2 days ago at MBK - took me a few shops to bargain the price. Got a software unlocked 16G for 23,800 Baht. Great deal in my opinion. The true shop said 4-6 weeks before they would get more and even then they will probably be gone the same day anyway.

i think can pre-book at Sirikit Center tomorrow. If expect to walk in and buy one.....might have a long wait

A friend of mine ordered his through True with a promise of a delivery on October 1st but had to deposit over 5000 baht. Must be nice all that money in their account. The sooner Amazon comes to Thailand the better they only charge when they have the item and send it to you.

I just bought mine 2 days ago at MBK - took me a few shops to bargain the price. Got a software unlocked 16G for 23,800 Baht. Great deal in my opinion. The true shop said 4-6 weeks before they would get more and even then they will probably be gone the same day anyway.

From looking around, that deal is an 'OK' deal.. 100b cheaper than the link i posted earlier.

I didnt want a locked phone, i wanted a factory unlocked, so i can get the updates anytime i want without having to worry if there is an unlock program available or not... so for me, it was worth paying the extra 1000b for that.

i think can pre-book at Sirikit Center tomorrow. If expect to walk in and buy one.....might have a long wait

A friend of mine ordered his through True with a promise of a delivery on October 1st but had to deposit over 5000 baht. Must be nice all that money in their account. The sooner Amazon comes to Thailand the better they only charge when they have the item and send it to you.

Me too. Last saturday, I put down the deposit since they assured me several times it would be here Saturday, Oct 2nd. Well, I since talked to them a couple times and they are saying it will be at least another week, and I bet it will be more than that.

If it's not there on Oct 2nd as they initially promised, I will be demanding a refund and buying it elsewhere.

Me too. Last saturday, I put down the deposit since they assured me several times it would be here Saturday, Oct 2nd. Well, I since talked to them a couple times and they are saying it will be at least another week, and I bet it will be more than that.

If it's not there on Oct 2nd as they initially promised, I will be demanding a refund and buying it elsewhere.

Received a text message from True this morning stating that the iPhone4 was available at the Queen Sirikit Centre mobile exhibition. Needless to say no phones were available but they would be available in two weeks I am not sure if that is earth time. Over at the Samsung stand the same story for the Samsung Tab, you can order it and it will arrive SOON as in Thailand soon.

tks for link

what u mean by 'ordered'? how long b4 delivery?

can't i go to fortune or pantip and get on the spot?

thanks

I ordered via phone and got them to deliver it to my office, took about an hour for them to get to me... Cash on Delivery.

Yeah i guess you could goto Pantip or Fortune of you wanted to

OIC. Thanks!

I thing the distribution of the iphone4 is pure marketing BS. Apple releases a tiny number into the marketplace slowly driving up demand and buzz. I went to all three of the big phone companies. Huge iphone 4 stickers and signs in their windows. Their staff in iphone 4 t shirts. Websites redesigned around iphone 4. Special AISiphone facebook pages set up. And when you ask to buy one, they tell you they don't have any.... For myself, all this marketing deception has just resulted in me buying one at MBK. Imported from HK and the shop there supposedly gurantees it...

Ok, I have to eat my words. A worker at True called me on Saturday, Oct 2, and said the Iphone 4 was available for me. I just picked it up on Sunday morning. No problems.

The Uficon iStudio shop at Panthip (3rd Floor) yesterday had several (large) boxes of iPhone 4 .... however they were being sold by True staff working in the shop. And they wouldn't sell the iPhone without a True contract. Still they had many buyers.