Bomb Attack At Thai Factory In Chonburi

webfact

Bomb attack Wednesday night at Chonburi factory; no injuries

CHONBURI: -- A factory in the province of Chonburi, southeast of Bangkok, was the target of a bombing late Wednesday night, damaging six vehicles but causing no injuries.

The facility's roof and wall were hit by bomb fracgment but no injuries, adding to the sense of unease that the blasts that have jarred the Thai capital recently.

Chonburi provincial police and forensic police experts investigated the explosion at TMC Industrial Co, Ltd, a hydraulic equipment manufacturer in the provincial seat.

Witnesses told police that an unknown number of assailants on a pickup drove past the factory and an explosive was hurled into the premises, damaging six cars in a parking area.

The factory itself had minor damage to the roof and walls.

A bomb trigger mechanism was found at the scene.

Police were investigating the cause of the attack to determine if it was a personal conflict, business conflict or related to the political situation. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2010-09-30

Where there Bomb attacks before the recent escaltion in violence? I mean bombs for a bad business man, bad lover, bad neighbour? I never read about them here before.

I only know of politically motivated bombs, in the widest possible sense .

Seems like we getting the same as the southern provinces already have. Thai people seem to be able to take a lot of casualties (South around 4000 dead and almost every day, somebody dies there)

I wonder when they will start to kill and not just show off. I bet it will come unless elections, reconciliation bla bla (Sorry I was just daydreaming)

all i can say :

peace ;)

Most likely all these bombings due to not paying the money to these gangs. It seem to be politically motivated, but I think they are becoming more and more personal, between the Elites sorry the gangs :unsure:

before the recent violence these bombings were not there, maybe very few like the new year bombs. But this seems to be going on almost every day now and it would be very strange if it stopped soon....maybe i through some fish in the water and we get a miracle ;)

anyway i am not in BKK anymore and think it was a inhuman place to live before but now.....

Where there Bomb attacks before the recent escaltion in violence? I mean bombs for a bad business man, bad lover, bad neighbour? I never read about them here before.

I only know of politically motivated bombs, in the widest possible sense .

Seems like we getting the same as the southern provinces already have. Thai people seem to be able to take a lot of casualties (South around 4000 dead and almost every day, somebody dies there)

I wonder when they will start to kill and not just show off. I bet it will come unless elections, reconciliation bla bla (Sorry I was just daydreaming)

all i can say :

peace ;)

Can you give me a link were they find real fact and real evidence that one of last bomb was political motivated?

Not rumor, police said or like that...just evidence.

Chomburi...here every day someone forget pay " fire insurance" :))

It is going to continue but surely there were people behind the car who saw it and if they were able to identify a number of people who three the device, then there is a good chance surveillance has it recorded somewhere - can't see it as political at this point. But disturbing that it keeps happening.