If You Are Listening To Music Now..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been in town to buy some jeans, got a smart deal. Then, went to work to find 50 sheets in tips, sorted. Off to buy some tunes I went.... :D

Got, Amy Winehouse, Back to Black (just try it, you will be really suprised, she uses loads of Motown beats, it kicks ass in places) and, Paul Weller's new one, with 23 tracks from all three of his periods. The Jam, The Style Council and as a solo artist. It can be and is nothing but, spectacular.... :o

redrus

Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl (not my choice!)

:bah: Peter Andre!

:D :D :D

55555555555555555555555555555!!!!!! DSK, we shall never again refer to you as the man we thought you were!!!! Welcome to the official Donz Soundtrack fan club!!! :o:D

Gary Moore - Ballads and blues

Ah! The man with a million facial expressions!

I like this guy. Always had my doubts, but I always revert to liking him.

Last week I was watching some great clips on youtube, of Gary Moore.

Search his name on you tube and you'll get them.

There was his performance of Red House. Him, alone on a massive stage and the stage wasn't big enough for him.

Gary moore Red House

Also, loads of stuff of him with genuine blues legends jammin. Aparticularly great one of him and BB king, where during the last few minutes they trade off licks especially in the last few minutes and BB King is so full of joy it's awesome... Gonna try and find the link.. BRB.

Gary Moore & B.B. King - Excellent tradeoffs during thrill is gone

Check out particularly about 4.10 seconds into the song where the trade offs start... just to see the Kings' Facials when gary copycats him 55555!

PS: I'm listning to a compilation called "In God's Country - The music that inspired the Joshua Tree". It's full of excellent classics - Blind Wille, Woody guthrie, Hank, 24 genius tracks

edit: youtube links added where appropriate

Edited by kayo

I live next to Chiang Mai University and there is a god awful concert going on - which I am forced to listen to :D

Interfering with your peter andre is it? :D:o

*snigger snigger*

TEARS of a Clown is a f&%$ing Brilliant song, all pun on my member name aside.

I truly adore that song since long before I was a klown.

listening to:

Lucretia Mac Evil - by Blood Sweat & Tears... This is so cool! :D

Now,

Itch & Scratch pt 1 - Rufus Thomas (one of my favorites - funkiest soulman ever)