If You Are Listening To Music Now..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jockstar, Del Amitri :D:o

I was kid when they hit their peak back in the decade of uncool.

I'm listen to my brains pound softly against my temples and the noise of my eyeballs trying to squeeze out of my sockets... me thinks there has been better wine made in the past.

Game, that's an brilliant tune.

There's some quality coming from the isles these days. :D

Jeez bebops, listening to that last night drove me back to drinking rather a lot... I love that dude... "Timeless" Waits I'm gonna call him :D

His is the only music that makes me want to smoke. :D

Hmm. Speaking of which, spent today listening mostly to the first few pink floyd albums.

I particular must give Kudo's to the More Soundtrack album they did.

Anyone ever see that movie?

Course, Cymbaline is on that soundtrack, as are some cool floyd blues. Cymbaline is one of my favorite (among many) Floyd tracks.

Pure ClogSmokers anonymous though... there's something I miss from time to time too. :o

Hmm. Speaking of which, spent today listening mostly to the first few pink floyd albums.

More is underrated. Probably the first PF album post-Barrett in which they started to define their own sound. Never have seen the movie but would like to sometime. Sounds a bit depressing from what I've read of the plot.

Another Floyd question: has anybody ever seen the film ("La Vallée") for which Obscured by Clouds serves as the soundtrack?

Now playing: Donald Byrd - Electric Byrd

Something Concert for George version

More is underrated. Probably the first PF album post-Barrett in which they started to define their own sound. Never have seen the movie but would like to sometime. Sounds a bit depressing from what I've read of the plot.

Another Floyd question: has anybody ever seen the film ("La Vallée") for which Obscured by Clouds serves as the soundtrack?

Now playing: Donald Byrd - Electric Byrd

la Vallee.. You know I used to have a copy of that! I never watched it though. I wasn't into them at the time. It was infact the year I got into the Floyd, slightly earlier, that I sold the copy to a mate who was a floyd fan.

Obscured by Clouds I like a lot though. i was listening to that last night. Wot's The Deal is one of their most beautiful song, and I had never paid it much attention before. It's quasi Beatles-ish.

pfalbumsdv1.jpg I am missin very few now...

edit: direct result of reading this: Wot's the deal again, followed, now, by Mudmen .. what a piece of work, that Gilmour is. :o

Edited by kayo