Glitterman Update

sharecropper

Who cares? :D:D

I must, according to his profile he was last active 27th September and he don't seem to be banned.....Am I sad or what.. :bah:

Gltterman...

Group:

Members

Active Posts:

46 (0.15 per day)

Most Active In:

Pattaya Forum (41 posts)

2009-12-06

Profile Views:

Last Active:

User is offline 2010-09-27 22:26

Currently:

I saw Glitterman riding along Beach road, Pattaya, this evening however unfortunately he was not wear his usual fancy costume , whatever happened to it? He certainly was one of the not to be missed attractions around the city!

May be he is now writing for "Pattaya One"???

May be it was he who wrote the lead article.

If he did he must be feeling pretty proud of himself today!

I actually heard a rumour about Glitterman last week (more amusing and bizarre than nasty) which had me checking my usually very good sources locally to have it proved wrong.

I worry if I post it I'll get banned again, so I won't!!!! (I think - maybe later when I wake up more) :)

PS - That's why is started this topic, to "innocently" see if anyone else had heard the same rumour!

Edited by sharecropper
  • Like 1

I saw Glitterman riding along Beach road, Pattaya, this evening however unfortunately he was not wear his usual fancy costume , whatever happened to it? He certainly was one of the not to be missed attractions around the city!

I spotted him riding up Soi Honey Inn yesterday afternoon at about 3-4 pm. He was in full GM regalia. The girl I was sitting with stays at the same condo complex as him - 300 THB a night for a room.

I've often see him on Soi Bukhao in the afternoons whilst walking to the gym at about 4-4.30. Always puts a smile on my face.

Simon

I actually heard a rumour about Glitterman last week (more amusing and bizarre than nasty)

i heard a rumour too that GM is really of a high end english upper class, almost aristocratic family from London... one trusted friend says his family are even acquainted with the british Royals...? :ph34r:

I actually heard a rumour about Glitterman last week (more amusing and bizarre than nasty)

i heard a rumour too that GM is really of a high end english upper class, almost aristocratic family from London... one trusted friend says his family are even acquainted with the british Royals...? :ph34r:

Off with their heads :ph34r::bah:

Obviously a very astute guy........realises people can have too much of a good thing.......maybe he has put you guys on ration.....and is spacing his posts that you do not overdose on the intricate humour........he'll be back in fine style with a grand entrance I'm sure......:D

Royals? no-but they are well-to-do and are happy to keep their devoted offspring at arms length in Pattaya-soi Honey-last time I chatted with him-eccentric-but harmless.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Royals? no-but they are well-to-do and are happy to keep their devoted offspring at arms length in Pattaya-soi Honey-last time I chatted with him-eccentric-but harmless.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah no wonder he was attracted to Tvisa...........seeking out his own kind.......:D