Where I Can Buy Bag For Dslr Camera?

crazyawm

It really depends on what you want. I agree that imported bags specifically for certain cameras are VERY expensive in comparison to bags you can find in markets that sell bags. There is a good camera shop on the outside moat road (Chaiyaphum) about a block down from Thai Pei gate near Ratchawithi Road crossing. Near Mike's Burgers.

Otherwise I suggest you do like I did... get a suitable bag about the size you need from one of the markets. Although a nice, form fit bag with foam protection is nice, I've found I can get a slightly larger bag with several pockets for other items (small tripod, lens filters etc). I put a couple of partial rolls of toilet paper in the bottom as a shock absorber in case of a fall, and the tissue comes in handy for other occasions. I got mine for under 200 baht.

It really depends on what you want. I agree that imported bags specifically for certain cameras are VERY expensive in comparison to bags you can find in markets that sell bags. There is a good camera shop on the outside moat road (Chaiyaphum) about a block down from Thai Pei gate near Ratchawithi Road crossing. Near Mike's Burgers.

Ian, you're referring to Photo Bug and it has moved. See this map.

OP: Take a look at their range of bags by FotoFile - strong and well padded but good value too. 1000(ish) baht will be well spent if it keeps your DLSR safe.

Edited by Greenside

Ian, you're referring to Photo Bug and it has moved. See this map.

OP: Take a look at their range of bags by FotoFile - strong and well padded but good value too. 1000(ish) baht will be well spent if it keeps your DLSR safe.

Thanks for the update, Greenside. I really like your Google map. I'll save it on my laptop and maybe I'll add my own stuff. Great idea.

Ian, you're referring to Photo Bug and it has moved.

Likes like your map needs updated as that one shows it near Amora Thaepae and I thought the new one was at Chang Peuk. But then, their site shows 3 addresses.

Oops! I relocated El Diablo's Burritos instead of the Photo Bug pin. Corrected now :)