Lord Sugar Admits Fears Over United And Liverpool Debt

Jockstar

Never been on a city forum mate,the link was posted up on a united forum they found it very comical city fans destroying there own myth.

Thou doth protest too much, nev. Just like your sig, referencing City. The RAGS are not worthy of a mention in my limited amount of signature space. But if it helps you overcome your denial, carry on slagging us off all time.

Not slagging city off,just putting another side up too your uniteds ground full of cockneys irish and canadians,you cannot post untruths without a backlash mate.

We get excellent crowds week in, week out and all local supporters. So don't worry about us having to fill the stadium with coach loads of cockney, irish and canadian Man Unitred supporters ;)

Without being pedantic, but the Cockney Red think is absolute b*llocks..

I'm a Cockney, Born & Bred & i don't know 1 other Cockney that in Man Utd..

They'd have been beated to <deleted> in the School Playground if they were fo starters..;)

Most londoners would not consider themselves to be cockneys.

And i know quite a few london reds and they are sound lads not the type to mess with.

I Remember the west ham mob used to call themselves mile end had a few run ins with them in the 70s and 80s.

We get excellent crowds week in, week out and all local supporters. So don't worry about us having to fill the stadium with coach loads of cockney, irish and canadian Man Unitred supporters ;)

They'd have been beated to <deleted> in the School Playground if they were fo starters..;)

And i know quite a few london reds and they are sound lads not the type to mess with.

I Remember the west ham mob used to call themselves mile end had a few run ins with them in the 70s and 80s.

You should support the team from where you are from. Next........

You should support the team from where you are from. Next........

MK Dons or Wimbledon AFC?? Next......:whistling::lol:

That's because they probably weren't Cockney's then Nev & would confirm what i said, the Cockney Red thing is b*llocks..;)

That's because they probably weren't Cockney's then Nev & would confirm what i said, the Cockney Red thing is b*llocks..;)

True mate to be a true cockney is it true you are supposed to be born within the sound of bow bells?

True mate to be a true cockney is it true you are supposed to be born within the sound of bow bells?

Yes Nev that's right however technically, due to the Germans, the Bells were destroyed in WW2 again ( the first time was in the Great Fire of London ) so no actual " Bow Bells Cockney's " could be born BUT of course their original location was how it was then defined..

I am a true Cockney, born in The London Hospital, Whitechapel..

I've always thought of the Cockney Red thing to be a mainly West London thing & i say that because back in the 70's & 80's, being a Man United Fan, certainly in the East End of London, just simply wouldn't be tolerated, you know how it is, a Liverpool Fan in Salford for example, that sort of thing..

The reason why i say West London was because of possibly Chelsea's lack of Support in those times which was <deleted> & they had the National Front & Right Wing problems too, plus they were awful...

South London & the Home Counties would have seen a lot of " Cockney Reds " because of the <deleted> Football Teams that they had/have, too.

North London not so much because Arse & T*ttingham were pretty successful but maybe with the Irish influence in certain areas, that started to change a little as the Years went on..

But East London & real " Cockneyland ", no, no chance..

That's my way of thinking anyway, i may be wrong of course on the Chelsea thing though but probably not..;)

Oh & for the record, all that i've wrote above, all goes out the window in todays day & age in inner London because 90% of people that go to West Ham wouldn't live within 5 Miles of the Ground & i don't fcukign blame them..;)