Sausage King ( Map)

SausageKing

Hi all and my day job is food manufacture and not websites. I need a new map in English for my website but i tryed to get a google map but not much luck ? maybe the area i live ??Sansainoi 50210

Edited by SAUSAGEKING

Is the problem with your address not appearing where it should be on google maps? I had a similar problem when I entered my guest house on google maps. Even though I entered the address as Tha Phae Road Soi 4 it placed me somewhere NE of Chiang Mai. I then had to edit it (edit button top right) enter my google account details and then physically drag it the marker to the right position. Or is it another problem?

Is the problem with your address not appearing where it should be on google maps? I had a similar problem when I entered my guest house on google maps. Even though I entered the address as Tha Phae Road Soi 4 it placed me somewhere NE of Chiang Mai. I then had to edit it (edit button top right) enter my google account details and then physically drag it the marker to the right position. Or is it another problem?

Thank for that and i will try that. yes i use address right but the map is wrong so i will try what you did. cheers. sk. Rob.

Thank for that and i will try that. yes i use address right but the map is wrong so i will try what you did. cheers. sk. Rob.

OK, let us know if it works. Once you sort the right position are you Ok to link it back to your website?

OK, let us know if it works. Once you sort the right position are you Ok to link it back to your website?

i will give it a try and if i get stuck i will give you a shout. cheers. Rob.

Just go out and buy the Thinknet Chiang Mai MapMagic CD + Paper Map. Quite detailed... not too expensive either!

thanks for the info but do you know where to buy this in Chiang mai ? many thanks Rob.

According to their website http://www.thinknet..../eng/where.html you can get it at B2S bookstores at Lotus or Big C, Asia bookstores etc.

Cost around £10.99. Wish I'd known about this before. I spent hours drawing a map for my business cards using Photoshop - not

recommended if you have other things to do, like run a business!

Thanks, Krungbin.

Edited by phiphidon

You might want to change your website, it contains "double pricing", or I should say old and new pricing.

i.e. below has THB 250 in grey and THB 270 in black.

edit: hm the B 270 is a bit far right due to copy paste.

BEEF BURGER 100g.(Grade A) (เบอเกอร์เนื้อ 100 กรัม เกรดเอ)

great for home cooking because only 100g. 250 baht per/kg

฿ 270

Edited by wehugheog

Just go out and buy the Thinknet Chiang Mai MapMagic CD + Paper Map. Quite detailed... not too expensive either!

Couldn't find the Chiang Mai Map at Big C (the one by the airport) or at Airport Plaza. However I did find the the Thinknet No.17 Series Northern Provinces of Thailand version (at Big C). This has Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pai etc on it. On this version you can zoom down to 1:1000 (the above mentioned one according to their website is 1:2000) which is ideal for my needs. It even shows my little soi - Google does not. And it was only 299 Baht!

Sorted. Again , thank you Krungbin for bringing this to my attention.