Best Iphone 4 Plan?

pimmy5

I've been comparing the new iphone 4 plans between the different carriers, in my opinions its between the True and AIS ( both unlimited Internet because i'm a heavy user) True you only need to be in a contract for 18 months but AIS you get more Mins and the last 4 months free ( in contact for 20 months)!

Any thoughts on this anyone?

I think i'll wait for the madness to calm down 1st because i've still got my 3gs and its doing ok.. and i'm also debating weather i should wait for iphone 5? since i've heard so many problems with this one!! anyone experience any problems? do share and tell!

Cheers.

You should go for True if you live in Bangkok or Chiang Mai. There you get 3g (2,9Mhz)

AIS has only EDGE but a great Network all over the country. Even in the darkest corner of Isaan you have full Network service.

Regarding antenna issues i have to denie it. I don't really got problems. Some do have, that is true, but some don't.

When you go to get your IPhone just make the randome test.

1. Make the Death Grip.

2. Lay down the IPhone and see if the Network Bars go down 1 or 2.

3. Check what Firmware is on the IPhone. iOS 4.1 eats 3 - 5 % of Battery Power / hour. That means: After 8 - 10 our the battery is empty.

If you lucky and find an IPhone with iOS 4.0 / 4.0.1 / 4.0.2 make sure it is not cracked and Cyndia has not being installed. (Usually for US Iphones)

Try to get an Hong Kong Iphone.

With Best Regards, :jap:

Lammbock