3 Entry Tourist Visa From Hull?

I have searched and searched, but couldn't find any info here, so apologies if it's been asked before.

I am planning to visit again in the next couple of weeks, and hope to stay until early March next year (5 months). I will make some excursions outside of Thailand, so that's why I'm asking about the 3 entry visa.

Rather than applying for the Non-O Multiple, could someone tell me if Hull can issue the 3 X Tourist.

Also, I am concerned because I remember there is a rule about how many days you can stay within a (180 day??) period etc.

I had a 2X Tourist visa from Vientienne, and that was used from January until late June this year (my last visit)

Will I be staying longer than permissable if I carry out this plan?

Otherwise, I will simply apply for the Non-O.

Just trying to take advantage of the free tourist visa that's all.

There is no (more) rule of a maximum of 90 days in a 6 month period. That rule was abolished and was only for people who arrived without a visa, not for people with a visa.

Suggest you contact Hull and see if they are willing to issue a triple entry visa. Most people get a single or double, but getting a triple is possibile. Another option is of course getting a double and getting the third tourist visa in a neighbouring country when you are in Thailand.

Thank you,

and good to hear that the 90 day rule won't apply to me.

I will call them tomorrow just to make sure, but I seem to remember hearing that even the 2 entry visas were hard to get hold of, unless that just referred to Thailand's neighbouring countries.

I also remember reading that Hull (and maybe other consulates) would charge an admin fee to issue these "free" visas, but on their site there is no mention of this, only the £8 postage fee.

Thank you,

and good to hear that the 90 day rule won't apply to me.

I will call them tomorrow just to make sure, but I seem to remember hearing that even the 2 entry visas were hard to get hold of, unless that just referred to Thailand's neighbouring countries.

I also remember reading that Hull (and maybe other consulates) would charge an admin fee to issue these "free" visas, but on their site there is no mention of this, only the £8 postage fee.

Good Morning Johnlk,

Before sending off your passport to Hull, you may wish to do some homework first!

Last year, Hull would issue the first Tourist Visa for free plus an admin fee of £15.00. However, if you wanted 2 Tourist Visas in the same passport, or 2 entries (120 days) the full fee applied £56.00 and so on for further entries. Maximum 3 entries (£ 84.00)

I did all of this last year. I needed just a one entry Tourist Visa, to get converted into a NON-B through the Ministry of Education; which worked fine. At the same time, I included in the application a double entry application for an elderly friend of mine.

I ended up sending our passports to the Liverpool Thai Consulate, where everything was FREE. No admin fees and it made no difference whether you applied for 1, 2 or 3 entries.

All absolutely FREE.

They do a postal service too. Turnaround time was 3 days.

So, my advice is to phone around first!

Liverpool: 0151 - 2550504

Birmingham: 0121 - 6439481

Cardiff: 0292 - 0465777

Glasgow: 0141 - 3535090

Hope this helps.....

Frmbkk

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I have just called Hull, and they told me that there would be no problem for the 3 Entry visa, and that the only charge to me would be the postage costs both ways (or £10 if applying in person).

I did tell the lady that I had read on the forums about an admin fee, and also that I was unsure if I could get the 3 Entry, but she replied no problem, and confirmed that they are free.

So, I shall apply at hull, and if there is a refusal for any reason, I will post back here. otherwise it all looks good.

Thanks to everyone again.

Just for information purposes:

3 entry tourist visa application posted to Hull on Tuesday

Received passport this morning, 2 days later, with 3 entry tourist visa inside.

Total cost: £8 postage charge.

Thanks again for the help and info and advice.