Sky Player (Uk)

kunash

Hi, i have downloaded some movies uses skyplayer. ( these are downloaded to my skyplayer, rather than my desktop ). when i want to watch them in thailand, will i have any problems. i know thailand blocks access to sites such as bbc i player etc, so i am thinking maybe sky player falls under that category. but if i dont need the internet to access the movies, then maybe i can see in thailand ( or maybe it needs the internet, in which case i wont be able to )

thanks in advance

Edited by kunash

Thailand doesn't block access to BBC iplayer, the BBC does, though I understand there are ways round it.

I don't know much about Skyplayer, save that it's only available if you are resident in the UK or Ireland, but surly if you have already downloaded movies to some sort of hard disc you will be able to watch them.

If you have already downloaded the films there should be no problem watching them.

Downloading more, whilst you are in LOS, is another matter.

Discussion of "cracks" is not permitted.

PM the OP if you have advice for him.

sorry Astral. i have never used sky player before. i have just used it now, and it plays the movies without being connected to the internet, so i guess the movies must be stored on my computer. so, hopefully it will work in Thailand.

No need for any download sites now

thanks