Bank Book For 800000 Baht Non O Extention

i opened a new account with the bangkok bank this year april a fixed account orange book that pays more interest than the standard saving account blue book and transfered 800000 baht from the saving account will this satify the immigration when i go for my non o 1 year extention

Yes, but ...

I don't believe there is any official written rule saying a fixed account will be OK so doing anything other than a standard fully liquid savings account adds at least some element of risk that your office or officer will say no.

I think I recall reading some reports that sometimes people HAVE had a problem with this. Again, it depends on the office, officer, and their current enforcement guidelines. I hold by my assertion that you are adding an element of risk, even if it is very small, that you wouldn't have if you hadn't done that.

So bottom line it's your call. Is the extra income worth the small risk you will have a problem? Another messy thing to consider, suppose you have no problem with it the first time, that doesn't always mean it will always work in subsequent years at the same office.