Seasons Of Thai Fruits,And Regular Prices On The Market?

Hello!

mostly on every market,the have the same fruits bannana rambuthan,jack fruits and so on,but i still dont know,how long the (normal) season of each fruit will go?

when the fruit is out of season,the price will be overpirced,but what is a overpriced?

in chiang may fruits are much cheaper then in the south,in pattaya i only found,one big fruit market,near my hotel ,and mike shoping center,looks amazing decorated,but price of bannana/kg was higher then in europe,the have no price shield there,you must handle out the price!

a list,what is a normal price,of a fruit during the season whould be good,then i print it out and take with me,there are many fruits,that for western are unkown,sometimes you find somthing,that you never see before!

between the main fruits on each market!

depends on many things like the weather. for example in the dry season the price doubled becuase there was less fruit due to no rain.

it is like the gold market the agencies keep the prices close to their chests. Think there is no limit. Market price, demand and avaiablity.