Samui - Bangkok One Way - 1,950 Thb

Air Asia are also starting their Bht100 promos to Surat.

it stated on the website - booking period 13th october - 16th October ... tavel from 1st April 2011 ... so i tried to book a ticket 1st april and was 1297 THB ?

I tried to Book but can not find out how.

Where do you fill in the code?

if you book between 16th - 20 th October

maybe they havent implemented the code part yet...... as there is still 3 days before you can book B)

when you search, there is now a section to add the code in ,

just book a return flight in Novemeber, came to 4300 THB Return ......

I tried to Book but can not find out how.

Where do you fill in the code?

if you book between 16th - 20 th October

maybe they havent implemented the code part yet...... as there is still 3 days before you can book B)

when you search, there is now a section to add the code in ,

just book a return flight in Novemeber, came to 4300 THB Return ......

OUCH!......Sorry just fell off my chair......

maybe they realized what's written on the picture i'm posting :P

:thumbsup:

I got an email through offering 1950THB BKK-USM, I thought 'mm, looks like they're finally seeing sense'....til I read the 'tax excluded' smallprint. :jerk:

a return ticket is 4300 THB, so the tax is 200 Each way.... but be quick , its the last day to book this offer !

maybe they realized what's written on the picture i'm posting :P

:thumbsup:

I got an email through offering 1950THB BKK-USM, I thought 'mm, looks like they're finally seeing sense'....til I read the 'tax excluded' smallprint. :jerk:

a return ticket is 4300 THB, so the tax is 200 Each way.... but be quick , its the last day to book this offer !

I'm being thick I know but I can't find these offers anywhere! :annoyed:

When you open booking screen, book your flight.Before you hit proceed , you will find in the bottom of the window Source Member with a scroll down menu. Pick face book & then in the last small window, enter this code M3HFKQL

I am stunned and amazed at all these Samuians that are so desperate to get OFF the island. Grabbing at cheap airfares for a pissup in... Bangkok.

I thought everyone wants to GO TO Samui, not escape like some trapped lab rat. Samui is paradise, heaven on earth and soooo much better than those other 3 'resort destinations' that shall remain nameless (but they have beaches too). Held to ransom by some airline that happens to own the airport as well and the only other option to fly with those other wallet-rapers with the TG flight code.

FYI, my Kuala Lumpur - Samui via Phuket r/t last weekend was a whopping 11,500 baht but I got to check out the full crapness of Phuket International on the way so money well wasted spent IMHO.

I am stunned and amazed at all these Samuians that are so desperate to get OFF the island. Grabbing at cheap airfares for a pissup in... Bangkok.

Grass is always greener on the other side....

there is only so much to do on samui, and like any where in the world, spending all your time there can get boring ...... its nice to go somewhere else for a change and to expeance differerent things, Like cheap beer, good clubs, cheap taxis, better looking girls and shops that are not over priced IE Bangkok ! ;) ( but then i couldnt live in Bangkok , only visit now and then )

FYI, my Kuala Lumpur - Samui via Phuket r/t last weekend was a whopping 11,500 baht but I got to check out the full crapness of Phuket International on the way so money well wasted spent IMHO.

Go with http://www.fireflyz.com.my/

You can fly direct to samui for half that price.

Edited by PoorSucker

there is only so much to do on samui, and like any where in the world, spending all your time there can get boring ...... its nice to go somewhere else for a change and to expeance differerent things, Like cheap beer, good clubs, cheap taxis, better looking girls and shops that are not over priced IE Bangkok ! ;) ( but then i couldnt live in Bangkok , only visit now and then )

You are right of course... I was being facetious and appreciate that a change is as good as a rest. I enjoy Samui once or twice a year, same as Pattaya.... and Udon..... and NEP....

It must be a real bugger for the younger retired type, eh?!

Go with http://www.fireflyz.com.my/

You can fly direct to samui for half that price.

Oh I will for sure... or Berjaya when I have no work constraints. Using Qatar/Bangkok Air like I did allowed me a half-day in the office on Friday and still be in the Samui hotel by 9pm and a full-day Sunday before the overnighter out of Phuket to be back in the office for Monday morning.

You are right of course... I was being facetious and appreciate that a change is as good as a rest. I enjoy Samui once or twice a year, same as Pattaya.... and Udon..... and NEP....

It must be a real bugger for the younger retired type, eh?!

wished i was retired ! ... very very long way off !