Leg Tattoos

flyingfox

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of anything that puts me more off a woman than a tramp stamp, irrespective of where it may be placed. But on her leg, where it can be visible for all to see? Not my cup of tea...

Pattaya-Soi-6-1.jpg

Isn't a "tramp stamp" at the lower end of the back?

And I would love to explore a bit further these two lovely tatoos ... especially the one ... :whistling:

Edited by dominique355

It gives you something to read if you are bored when 'operating' in that area.

wink.gif

I'd leave the operating WELL alone with a girl with leg tattoos. It shouts that she's had more operations performed than Bumrungrad's theatre.

A girl must really not give a shizer about herself to get her legs tatted over. Next worst are breast and arm tattoos.

seen this tattoo on this girl before ..she had died her box green and above her box had the words keep of the grass tattooed..rolleyes.gif

i really dislike tattoos. i think as a form of expression it rates along side taking a lump hammer to a venician glass window? effective but lacking in subtlety. that said, the stick man mowing her pubes was funny. and the idea of a bar code with hidden meaning is at least interesting.

I can't think of anything that puts me more off a woman than a tramp stamp, irrespective of where it may be placed. But on her leg, where it can be visible for all to see? Not my cup of tea...

Pattaya-Soi-6-1.jpg

Isn't a "tramp stamp" at the lower end of the back?

And I would love to explore a bit further these two lovely tatoos ... especially the one ... :whistling:

"The one" Looks like quite short expedition to me:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

They are a huge turn off. It breaks my heart to see them on a good looking girl. Changes me from being very interested in meeting her to zero interest in about 1 second.

They don't call them tramp stamps for nothing....

Agree...I've seen some really cute gals with tats all over. But most were hanging out in a beer bar....

When I first arrived in Asia where you see a little bit more flesh than in cooler countries, I was surprised to see middle aged ladies, westerner, very respectable in every aspects, wearing small tattoos around the ankle, or on the shoulder ...Now I get used to it.

Same, once long hairs and earings were not acceptable for men, now nobody cares.

Just in case someone asks, I myself have a tattoo. I work in a very professional environment, I don't flash my tatto around but during company week end on a boat or around the swimming pool, I sometime remove my shirt. I can tell you, nobody cares, and I'm far from being the only one wearing ink ....

From what i can see opinion of tattoos is linked to your age- it seems to be the middle aged farang men and older who really don't like tattoos...would be interesting to know the ages of those strongly anti- tattoo who posted here ...

I hear ya on that one, but I know plenty of older guys who have tats...and many who wished they never did it back then. They don't look better with age. It is for sure a younger guys thing. Not something you normally do at an older age. I'm 53, but would never have had it done even when I was a hard core rocker and into all the stuff that goes along with it...just not my style...too permanent!!!!

[]Even though tattoos are slowly gaining acceptance in most societies, this blob of ink painted on someones skin carries a stigma. In the western world it wasn't to long ago when tattoos were the mark of criminals (it still is) and working class people.

Still is. I know I won't be allowed to bath in some Japanese hot spring resorts because of my tattoo. I understand it's because of my poor judgement a couple of years ago. I can honestly tell you that I often wake up and cry in the middle of the night because of this very poor decision of mine

It is almost inevitable to meet people like JurgenG who tend to believe that tattoos are socially accepted simply because of his own opinion. They are accepted, but only amongst a certain group of people, and the rest still look at tattoos as proof of low class behavior. The only strange about this is that JurgenG doesn't understand that, statistically speaking, this is also the case in a professional environment, including his own.

Anyone willing to bet a bottle of Singha that JurgenG will claim that there's not a single soul in his professional environment who thinks he's a low-life loser flashing his tattoos during company outings...?

Frontrunner? Sure, but you still look like a jerk. (in my and others opinion)

I knew people like you existed but never had the chance to meet one.

If we ever meet, I will happy to offer you a beer.

Actually, there is a dinner I'm invited to, a dinner where people are supposed to bring "special" guests ... Will you be free on next Wednesday night ?

Edited by JurgenG

like Post #46 points out "they don;t look better with age.." Yep, beautiful those undefinebale blueish-blackish shapes on the skin.... another reason why I would never ever get one!

The man has a point. Fast forward 40 years later when these babes are parading themselves on the beach. Oh, joy :cheesy:

I was at Tesco a few hours ago. In front of me were two guys with tats all over, legs, arms, back, neck, etc. One had a fricking mohawk with a long pony tail...grey hair of course. What is this, the 80's? His friend had a huge belly and was wearing a singlet with a do-rag over a bald head. I don't know, but many times tats are just on some very strange characters. Even actors that have them cover them over for their movies.

Some tats are OK (like my ex-Japanese GFs butterfly...in a great place!), but all over are just kinda weird...looking for attention or something...

I watched one of the new episodes of "Wipeout" (how good is that show!!!) and there was a guy there with a tramp stamp.

I am not making a point here or taking the mickey out of the poor sod who stood up on national telly admitted this sorry fact; I'm just telling you that there are guys who like these. Apparently.

:unsure::cheesy:

Actually, there is a dinner I'm invited to, a dinner where people are supposed to bring "special" guests ... Will you be free on next Wednesday night ?

I'm confident even someone with tattoos (I'm being reasonable here, not biased) can manage the simplest of functionality in a web forum – even though statistically and historically speaking you belong to a group of people who'd struggle with that - and send me a private message in case you intend to address me in private.

We intend to have a dinner based on the movie "Dinner for Schmucks", I couldn't dream of better person to invite than you ...

Are you real ?

I actually prefer the original version, fits you even better :jap:

^ Well noted

My apologizes to the readers of this thread.

I understand the argument that tattoos that show "membership" of a cult or a gang are often of an offensive nature. The measures in Japan are aimed at Yakusa.

But nowadays tattoos are meaningless, "tribal" with only an aesthetic value. The rules to judge a tattoo should be the same than for make up : discreet and tasteful,it's acceptable, flashy and poorly executed it just shows poor taste.

Edited by JurgenG