My Pissup Party

BambinA

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I remember Bambi slapped me. Then, I slapped her. Then, she jumped on me and pulled my hair. And then...  :o  :D

Was there Mud involved?

:D

Pics????

puddingfest.jpg

COMMENT!!

next time, its better to print avatar at sticker  (ok , maybe its silly..but obvioulsy sometime  we remember  people  from Avatar

Bambi  :D

I wore a packet of Buadhai under my name tag so people would recognize me from my avatar....

hmmmm....think well again, if i wear as a MONKEY, worry somebody will spank me!!!! ....

:D:D:D

ho hum ho hum

Bambi

Great party. Look forward to the next party. QA team was cool. Was nice meeting all the cool folks and the venue was wonderful. Appreciate all the hard work from the staff serving all us. :D:o See you all again at the next party.

Hey Bambina,

I'm sorry, terrible with names, were you the funny girl making fun of the poor young swiss guy in the black shirt eating 3-4 plates of whatever was available on the buffet ? :D

If yes, nice to meet you !!

I thought I had to compensate my age by drinking more free shots so I didn't go home completely sober either..

Oh yes, hello to everyone i met ! Couldn't remember any of the names next morning, must have been the potato-salad.. :o

Did I miss a catfight?? :D  :D
Lovelycutie (and Rose)= sorry i slap you guys...lol

Yeah, I remember Bambi slapped me. Then, I slapped her. Then, she jumped on me and pulled my hair. And then...  :o  :D

I missed it also. :D:D

Thanks for the "comments", Bambi...... I am just reading all those PISSUP comments now, early monday morning...... u r nice too..... and fun to be with..... like most of the others folks there..... was a good crowd..... and the "bad guys" from the messageboard turned out to be "not that bad" really (barking dogs dont bite usually....hehe) :o looking forward to meet again.... and then everybody will hopefully show his TV - ID on his name tag, and not his real name....

WOW......

8 nirachon? go to NYC tomorrow

oh yes I had a  good time :D  :o

Yes, I'm back in the Center of the Universe..... :D

"NARACHON"........ And yes,It was nice to meet you too at the party!

It was nice to meet you too!

You really are quite a funny character in person! You really should get your own tv show in Thailand!

Today: Thaivisa.com Party review on Radio Bangkok

Radio Bangkok are broadcasting the Thaivisa.com Party review with interviews from the party, today August 1.

Listen at 5pm this afternoon. The program is repeated at midnight 00:00 and tomorrow morning 5am.

Listen to Thailand Today with Felix Lynn on Radio Bangkok