BBC News

BigC

Why don't BBC word asia ever report on thailand. There are many problems with the floods. yet they talk about Vietnam Philpines.

BBC what a bunch of plebs.

For a country that has the highest amount of tourist in the world. u would think there would be more information

Off Topic a bit, but i keep receiving emails from The Federal Tax Department in America, but i cant help but think you may have a new side line job sending emails for them Big C :whistling::lol:

Your Federal Tax Payment ID: 01037596210 has been not accepted.

Plaese, make sure that all inforamtion you have subimtted is crorect and refer to Code R21 to find out the infomration about comapny pyament. Pelase cotnact this page if you have any questions:

Reutrn Reason Code R21 - The identifciation nmuber you entreed in the Cmopany Identifciation Feild is not functional. Try sedning inforamtion to your accounatnt avdiser using other opitons.

EFTPS: The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System

WARNING!

You are uisng an Official United States Government System, which may be used only for atuhorized purposes. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this sytsem may result in criminal prosecution. The Govermnent may monitor and audit the usage of system, and all pesrons are hereby notified that the use of this system cnostitutes cosnent to such monitoring and auditing. Unauthorized attempts to upload inforamtion and/or change information on this web site are stirctly prohibited and are subject to prosceution under theComupter Farud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec. 1001 and 1030.

Edited by Rooo
link removed

l

Off Topic a bit, but i keep receiving emails from The Federal Tax Department in America, but i cant help but think you may have a new side line job sending emails for them Big C :whistling::lol:

Plaese, make sure that all inforamtion you have subimtted is crorect and refer to Code R21 to find out the infomration about comapny pyament. Pelase cotnact this page if you have any questions:

Reutrn Reason Code R21 - The identifciation nmuber you entreed in the Cmopany Identifciation Feild is not functional. Try sedning inforamtion to your accounatnt avdiser using other opitons.

WARNING!

You are uisng an Official United States Government System, which may be used only for atuhorized purposes. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this sytsem may result in criminal prosecution. The Govermnent may monitor and audit the usage of system, and all pesrons are hereby notified that the use of this system cnostitutes cosnent to such monitoring and auditing. Unauthorized attempts to upload inforamtion and/or change information on this web site are stirctly prohibited and are subject to prosceution under theComupter Farud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec. 1001 and 1030.

amazing. i've been representing taxpayers before the IRS for over 15 years now and have never seen anything that bad sent out to any of my clients and i've read through literally thousands of documents.

Edited by Rooo
url removed

WARNING!

Refresh your memory of the BBC coverage of the recent Red Shirt terrorism in ~Bangkok

Entirely one sided, but that is normal

Edited by Rooo
url removed

WARNING!

Refresh your memory of the BBC coverage of the recent Red Shirt terrorism in ~Bangkok

Entirely one sided, but that is normal

Stick to Al-Jazeera......much better reporting. Oh yeah and objectivity too.

Edited by Rooo
url removed

WARNING!

Are you sure this isn't a wind up?

Looks more like Big C wrote it to me.

Edited by Rooo
url removed

" For a country that has the highest amount of tourist in the world. u would think there would be more information "

Sorry, have i missed something ??

Double the amount of Tourists that visit Thailand each Year, visit my Home City let alone the whole Country !!! :blink:

Edited by MSingh

I suspect you would definately receive a virus if you click on the link. I suspect you may know that.

I am sure you are right. I am not going to try it!

maybe roo can remove the link just incase someone clicks on it :blink:

Maybe we should think of that when posting :D

I suspect you would definately receive a virus if you click on the link. I suspect you may know that.

I am sure you are right. I am not going to try it!

maybe roo can remove the link just incase someone clicks on it :blink:

Maybe we should think of that when posting :D

Boater is a fifth columnist. He must be....look at all those links to the Samui Express! :D

I was inclined to agree with the post that suggested that for Thailand news one should look to Al Jazeera, because I find it a refreshing news site.

I don’t like being wrong, so I did a search for Red Shirts in the BBC news site and in Al Jazeera.

There were so many references in the BBC to other peoples red shirts I could not make a comparison easily.

I did a search for Thai PM; the BBC had four references since May and AJ had five - nothing significant.

I did a search for Thailand in both sites: BBC 20+ AJ 11 ; in October

why has the topic been moved into thailand news?????

is Big C's moan of the Day ' Thai News ' ???

fall out from:

I see the deal with the Nation has ended. :whistling:

Nah BigC has become famous and needs a bigger platform to air his ummm views. ;)

hmm, so BigC is getting bigger media coverage for his post the Crusty, could BigC secretly being running for Koh Samui Governer.....

Never realised Thailand was the worlds number 1 tourist destination. Whatever I may think of the French at 74 million visitors in 2009 it is and has been the worlds number 1 international tourist destination for many many years. Thailand doesn't even make the top 10. Is Thailand a G20 economy. Not by anybodies figures as far as I can see. Until it does international news reporting will focus on dramtic events not on day to day happenings.

Edited by tso310

Never realised Thailand was the worlds number 1 tourist destination. Whatever I may think of the French at 74 million visitors in 2009 it is and has been the worlds number 1 international tourist destination for many many years. Thailand doesn't even make the top 10. Is Thailand a G20 economy. Not by anybodies figures as far as I can see. Until it does international news reporting will focus on dramtic events not on day to day happenings.

they where satistic's from the Chamber of ' Big C ' ,

Not much choice internally - MCOT and TAN can't spell and confuse the story interjecting all and sundry about anything off topic and this is then spread by Nation and BP who manage to confuse whatever was a thread of news to be sublimely obscure and unrecognisable. BBC then fails to report because they are so damned confused and Dan Rivers can't find anything original to write about so it all falls in a heap.

Then if you have a Mac and hit News - Google is only about USA at large and nothing other than politics and on goes the media machine about nothing.

Good thing Carlsberg is coming back - it may just drive me to drink (more). blink.gif

WARNING!

I certainly hope that the original document does not contain the number of spelling mistakes that appear in the quotation above?

WARNING!

Same here. i believe its either a virus email or a trojan(possibly) The page they ask to open to contact does not open anywhere, but i believe its a trojan

WARNING!

Probaly a scam to get your info and steal you blind.

For those who despise the state sponsored theft to finance the ultra extreme leftwing propaganda machine that is the BBC, here is a good website.

http://biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

Only decent place for news is the internet in LOS.

Wonderful..... You are assuming of course that the news you get over the internet has not been blocked.