The last time I tried this was withe HPS. McMurdo Station Antarctica, 1991 winter. Could not lite the town for three weeks till we found replacements for the street light.:lol: They were all in doors. Hydroponics and Miracle-Gro. Amount was unreal :o but the quality sucked.:bah: the shyt look fantastic. :ph34r:

Edited by gotlost

The last time I tried this was withe HPS. McMurdo Station Antarctica, 1991 winter. Could not lite the town for three weeks till we found replacements for the street light.:lol: They were all in doors. Hydroponics and Miracle-Gro. Amount was unreal :o but the quality sucked.:bah: the shyt look fantastic. :ph34r:

i want to grow lettuce chiles and tomatos for salads

Sure you do! whistling.gif

Sure you do! whistling.gif

you are entitled to your opinion...............im not interested in growing that other shat

i want to try indoor growing due to the fact that outside growing ive had alot of problems with pests and disease.i dont want to use pesticides on my crops. i think with a controlled growing environment i can avoid these problems. so if anyone has some USEFUL info i would appreciate it. for those who dont please stay out of my thread.

well does anyone know where in the pattaya or surrounding areas i can find metal halide and high pressure sodium lights, ive checked every lighting store in town and they dont have anything like that at all.... only high pressure mercury if thats a metal halide light as im not sure

Edited by kirkinpattaya

well does anyone know where in the pattaya or surrounding areas i can find metal halide and high pressure sodium lights, ive checked every lighting store in town and they dont have anything like that at all

Look for an electrical parts store. Some kind of store the caters to electrical construction. Also check Home Pro.

well does anyone know where in the pattaya or surrounding areas i can find metal halide and high pressure sodium lights, ive checked every lighting store in town and they dont have anything like that at all.... only high pressure mercury if thats a metal halide light as im not sure

Just ran a quick Google for MH lights in Thailand and came up with this company ENDO Lighting They are showing MH lights on their products list and located in Samut Prakarn, but I'm sure they would deliver (although not that far from Pattaya). We get plenty of goods sent down here to the south in Suratthani, so it's not too difficult.

As GotLost also recommends,try HomePro the one here in Surat has.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, kirkinpattaya, my advice to you is, High Pressure Sodium! is the best colour spectrum, the others are of a cooler colour spectrum and although they will work, they are not as good for flowering ,they are not as balanced as the HPS, pm me if you need any more help

Cheers

Scoop1