Condominium Questions...

BeardedDragon

Hello, I am interested to know if there are more condomium-complexes in and around Jomtien/Pattaya/Naklua in the same style as the Jomtien Beach Condominium (having a studio of about 40 m2 for not to much money a month) and more or less close to the beach.

I am aware of the Nirun condo, east of third road. Am glad to hear from you guys.

Do also some guys from this forum live around Wong Amat or Pratumnak Hill? How is that?

Edited by BeardedDragon

Arunothai is not exactly beach-side, I feel Pratumnak would be a good place to start, try the Peak kinda the same sizewise to Jomtien Beach Condominium, also the casa alot smaller but very close to the beach nice roof-top pool, I used to stay there on the 6th floor great seaview, used to pay 6k. The Peak is somewhat more 10-15k

thanks gorilla...

ow, can you tell me what place exactly it was were you stayed for 6k? Was that Arunothai?

The 'casa' maybe?

Quote: try the Peak kinda the same sizewise to Jomtien Beach Condominium, also the casa alot smaller but very close to the beach nice roof-top pool, I used to stay there on the 6th floor great seaview, used to pay 6k

Thanks...

more people with recomendations...

also looking for people living around the Wong Amat area.

I am only looking for the short term actually (up to 3 months). But right now I have not decided yet to move to the Pattaya area again.

Just want to have some insight for the "budget" traveller.

Edited by BeardedDragon

• 2 weeks later...