Toyota Cars Recall Again

yeesipha

Many so called recalls are to do something as simple as re-torque a nut or move a wire an inch, if somebodies gear box fell off, or they left their axle behind at a stop light, then that is something to be concerned about.

I know but i still think price for secondhand cars are crazy in Los , specially for Toyota and Isuzu .. make me have second thoughts about Ford , Mazda and Mitsub. really!

Can they be so bad if you compare BTW.?

Bearings , pistons and such use to be/or have the same manufacture anyway! :rolleyes:

Edited by crazyswede

Many so called recalls are to do something as simple as re-torque a nut or move a wire an inch, if somebodies gear box fell off, or they left their axle behind at a stop light, then that is something to be concerned about.

I know but i still think price for secondhand cars are crazy in Los , specially for Toyota and Isuzu .. make me have second thoughts about Ford , Mazda and Mitsub. really!

Can they be so bad if you compare BTW.?

Bearings , pistons and such use to be/or have the same manufacture anyway! :rolleyes:

If your not fussed you can go for a Ford or others, there Ok and if you can get a bargain why worry.

Your right about secondhand prices but the thing that gets me in Thailand is you cannot get a decent part exchange deal on a another new model if you can the price that will be offered will be a rip off.

If you were stupid enough to except it they just pass it on to a secondhand dealer who makes a tidy profit and the backhanders flow.

l maybe wrong but many car manufacturers throughout the world make recalls.

Maybe another thread should be started on that, it seems to me since Toyota was annouced a being the biggest car producer in the world topping America's GM l think it has gone sideways for them, the Americans don't like coming second. !!!!! :whistling:

Edited by Kwasaki