Fog

gotlost

It looks exactly like what some members claim is year round pollution. No burning yet, so I have always been skeptical of this claim as I remember it was already prevalent 20 years ago during the winter time. :blink:

Edited by Ulysses G.

It looks exactly like what some members claim is year round pollution. No burning yet, so I have always been skeptical of this claim as I remember it was already prevalent 20 years ago during the winter time. :blink:

I have only been here five years and I always thought it was pollution. Where I come from we had fog and it was nothing like this. l lived in a valley and we had a heat inversion over it and there was no sun during the winter this was not a fog. I have been in fogs where the visibility is only 15 meters and some where it was up to 50 meters.

I have only been here five years and I always thought it was pollution. Where I come from we had fog and it was nothing like this. l lived in a valley and we had a heat inversion over it and there was no sun during the winter this was not a fog. I have been in fogs where the visibility is only 15 meters and some where it was up to 50 meters.

I have been in fog where there was zero visibility. This was Fog.:D

There have been some great days in the last couple of months when visibility has been for miles and beautiful views of the mountains to Doi Inthanon.

Fog will be expected this time of the year but of course the difference is that you can actually smell the burning in the air when they really go for it.

Started sporadically in December last year and went through to full bore from Feb to almost April if I remember correctly.

Be nice if the rains keep up just enough to keep everything damp enough to prevent burning. Like that will happen. :whistling:

I see that Singapore is suffering badly from the Indonesia "controlled" burn.