How Are You Doing With Triple T Internet This Week

LivinginKata

1015069584.png

International Singapore

1015070337.png

International West Coast USA.

Testing from Kathu and do have some background stuff running too.. My upload was tweaked (downgraded) by an engineer to .5 Mbit for line stability.. Thats why I dont have 1 Mbit uploads.

Looks like its running flat out for me.. Maybe all those failing to connect with low supplied quality modems being knocked off reduces my sharing ratio :jap:

Well they finally came after 3 weeks +/-.... check this check that.... Plug a comp direct in the modem otherwise it's always your fault......whistling.gif

But as i suspected ... crack in the line.... somewhere down the street. Didn't have to use my degree for figuring that out.

Must have been a lot of cracks everywhere to take up to 3 weeks to get here...

The line was not even 2 years old. Must have been made out of cast iron. laugh.gif

Hope the rest of you have better luck with the service....

hmmmm where did i left my torrents....

1015069584.png

International Singapore

1015070337.png

Testing from Kathu and do have some background stuff running too.. My upload was tweaked (downgraded) by an engineer to .5 Mbit for line stability.. Thats why I dont have 1 Mbit uploads.

Looks like its running flat out for me.. Maybe all those failing to connect with low supplied quality modems being knocked off reduces my sharing ratio :jap:

If you get pings of <100ms to US you know the results you're getting are false. More likely to need about 250ms to US servers. Try a different speedtest.

1015069584.png

International Singapore

1015070337.png

If you get pings of <100ms to US you know the results you're getting are false. More likely to need about 250ms to US servers. Try a different speedtest.

Seems pretty consistent via many tests

Last Result:

Download Speed: 3707 kbps (463.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 476 kbps (59.5 KB/sec transfer rate)

Sat Nov 06 2010 10:39:30 GMT+0700 (SE Asia Standard Time)

1018796036.png

Pulling in torrents at high 400 - 500 kbps seems to indicate I am getting the full 5Mbit.

I cant log onto ebay, gmail or hotmail....MSN and YM are also impossible....but I can get onto forums and newspapers and other similar stuff....whats the crack?..I rang #B they dont seem interested...perhaps because they allready got a year upfront payment off me....Is there some way to really annoy the shit out of them so they come around and fix it??

thai isps cheat on speedtest, the only accurate one seems to be speakeasy.net

if you use others, they use connections in other countries and show you fake resulsts.

like you'll get 50ms pings in the UK and full 7mbit yet in thailand ull get 5mbps and 80ping?

thai isps cheat on speedtest, the only accurate one seems to be speakeasy.net

OK so speakeasy then.. :rolleyes:

Last Result:

Download Speed: 4517 kbps (564.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 452 kbps (56.5 KB/sec transfer rate)

Plus I have a trade platform open and a (low seed) torrent going..

I mean every test out there and I am getting the same speeds.. Plus I can get 500 kbps torrent speeds if theres enough seeds.. So surely the proof is in the tests.