Beating The Taxi Fares

Chalongian

i think i need to make a venn diagram for this but here is what i think.

if you have a bike and dont want to drink and drive (good idea), how about finding a girl who is not drinking and will ride your bike back for you.

find a girl with her own bike and get her to drive you home/drop you off in the morning at your bike

no bike? no girl, getting bus home in morning?

http://www.hostelworld.com/search?search_keywords=Phuket,+Thailand&country=Thailand&city=Phuket - dorm rooms from 150b must be one in patong in this lot somewhere

no bike, but girl with no bike http://www.hostelworld.com/search?search_keywords=Phuket,+Thailand&country=Thailand&city=Phuket - privates for 400b from a quick look.

Drink and drive with 3 birds on the bike...who cares everyone else is doing it...if your fortunate enough to own a fortuna..take 20 birds at 1000 baht each...Im sure you could get a group discount as they wouldnt be working that hard...also maybe one of them could drive for you....at 22000 a month in taxis....I know who id prefer to be giving the money too

Edited by snamos

Yeah of course, good information will save loads of time and hassle, and giving good advise is partially what this sites about isn't it EVANSON ?

Also yeah buying a motorbike is a good idea and I am currently looking for a Honda Dream if anyone knows of one for sale?

Yes, I do. I was up in Nong Khai recenty visiting a friend and I noticed that there were two, maybe three that were for sale.

Why not move to Patong instead? You should be able to find a reasonably priced comfortable place there. if you are going 4 times a week anyway.

I dont really like the place itself. Its an overcrowded, dirty rip off, but thats where the clubs and nightlife are. Chalongs pretty central for everywhere I wanna be the rest of the time and Its just a much nicer place to be. Also I probably would have to spend whatever I saved on taxi fares to get the same sort of place in Patong as I have here.

If you want pm me we can maybe work out something about your love nest in Patong