Pattaya Fighting With Ladyboys: Crazy

my bad experiance started by moving into the wrong apartment block, in pattaya...

i was looking for a room, i was just new in pattaya and my friend said he had lived in "##$%#$% mansion" near soi kopai, close to walking street and have everything i need i thought i would check it out-

so i went i really liked the room, and the feel of the place so i took the 6 th floor room and settled in to unpack my clothes...

let me just start by saying:

i dont pay for sex, well once i was in living dolls and there was one girl i just had to have.. yeh i gave her 2000 baht.... and i have barfined a few girls so they can spend their night off with me, i am young and good looking, so money isnt asked by the girls, not boasting, i just never really get asked that all/....

i came to pattaya just for a fun place to do my gym work, have a few kickboxing fights and hang out with hot girls...

so....

as soon as i was alone in my room the internal phone rang, i thought it was either the maid (or maybe a hooker) or something so i answered- "hellllooo" said the voice in a quiet little vioce, i was kind of curious so i answered and said yes? what do you want... come my room.. ok why not.. room 202...

so i went down the elevator and to the second floor and found room 202 knocking on the door, it opened and i was ushered in BANG! the lights went on, i was instantly confused, one was definantly a ladyboy, dressed scantaly and the other was well, im just a 25 year old guy straight to pattaya? A POST_OP??? massive silicone breasts standing on the bed naked with no dick!! i call her one eye, because her nipples pointed up and one pointed to the left, it looked kinda funny!... but sorry guys this aint my cup of tea, i actually burst out laughing.. after all i came to live in pattaya for all this random stupid shit.. before i could even utter a word the post op, naked one blurted out something like

"fuk me, fuk me free, no money, i suk your dik, i lick your ass, i lik your balls you fuk my pussy, fuk my ass" all in like a second... it was too funny i just laughed ans said no thanks.. then she started getting weird-

you lik lady she said, i said yeh i love girls, "lady dirty, pusssy dirty, my pussy clean, good pussy, better than lady, no smell, come look".. that was enough i left the room and went back to my room... anyway that was just the begining of what over the next month would escalate to something crazy...

first my phone started ringing all the time, fuk you fuk off was normally the conversation i would get or something... then one day he/she started yelling at me in thai everytime i walked past the bench they sat on out the front, yelling at me as i crossed the street to the seven, yelling at me all the time.. anyway im a kickboxer i started getting pretty fuking angry... there wasnt much i could do i kinda knew,,, i wanted to smash his little face into the wall blood everywhere, anyway i couldnt really start some shit with this ladyboy mafia.. they all started ganginig up on me everytime i saw them, so i said to the little bitch one day when ehe yelled from her balcony, "OKAY FUK YOU COME AND FIGHT ME, I STARTED SCREAMING I WANT TO FUKING SMASH YOUR FACE" "you go monkey house, i call thaiman on you, fuk you falang" "I DONT GIVE A FUK YOU LITTLE FUKING BITCH"

anyway one night i was coming home drunk, one of the other ladyboys, his friend made the mistake of getting in the lift with me, as soon as the door closed i grabbed the little bitch and fuking choked her out... put it this way the other one who was hassling me stopped...

but only for maybe a few days and then it started agian.. slowly but soon was the same abuse... one day coming home the little bitch one-eye decided to throw a plate of food on my... fuk it was 5pm people everywher i wanted to kill the liitttle fuker.. but i just walked in my room and brewed... what was i to do. this had all happened in a few weeks... well i had to move rooms.. i did it that day...

anyway.. it wasnt over.. everytime i went out into walking street they would call out to me and shit it was still really pissing me off...///... and fuk i wanted to fuk them all up.

leaving insomnia one mornign about 6am, so fuking drunk, i had to get my bike, parked in the carpark near the walking street sign at the end of beach road, but on the way WHO DID I RUN INTO!! FUKING ONE_EYE and her ladyboy crew.. so drunk i was like fuk you!!! "FUK YOU ALL YOU LITTLE FUKING BOYS, UGLY FAKE LADIES FUK YOU LADYBOY" THE FUNNIEST THING... THEY ALL STARTED CHASING ME ABOUT 2O LADYBOYS IN HIGH HEELS CHASING DRUNK YOUNG FARANG DOWN WALKING STREET, I WAS LAUGHING, LAUGHING SO HARD I COULD HARDY RUN, IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAD EVER SEEN 20 SOMETHING ANGRY PSYCHO ICE SMOKING LADIYBOYS RUNNING AFTER ME SCREAMIN DIE FARANG DIEEEE ..... anyway it wasnt hard to get away from them really i did, laughing all the way... but by the time i got to my bike i was angry again. ANGRY FUKING ANGRY!!!!!

so i jumped on my bike and i thought fuk this im gonna plow these motherfukers down man!!! dam_n burning down walking street on my 100cc motorbike i felt invincible, there they are, wammo.. get em hahahahah

they saw me coming and fuking split so fast, anyway on the first run, i had them jumping out of the way in every direction, but i didnt getem!! dam_n!! turn around!!!! run number two was just a barrel of laughs here, i am doing circles around the walking street drunk out of my brain at six in the morning chasing screaming ladyboys down the street hahahahahah.. okay they were scared enough.... i left them alone... and after that.. i never eally heard from them again hahahaha..... mechanic intimidation.. im sure waving a gun around would be better, but thats illegal if your drunk, riding a motorbike while intoxicated is only 500 baht to your friendly police officer....

anyway this stroy has a better ending...

on my way up soi diamond on the way to soi kopai, i saw an oasis of an ass all alone, no-one around, a beautiful girl walking down the road.. without even looking at her face, i pulled up infront of her and said bai naiiiii :) she jumped on the motorbike and hugged me!!! dam_n i though this is the life i live for... *&^)" (she said my name) what!!! "how did you know my name", i stopeed my bike and turned to look who was on the back!!! one of my favourite girls from babygirls agogo!!!! MIN!!!!! yayyyy hahahaha "my room?" i said... she smiled....

I third. TIT.

OP your every single thing that gives tourists and some expats a bad reputation.

The dictionary description of an utter <deleted>.

The epitome of western societys failures.

Please go to an ATM withdraw some cash then purchase a plane ticket home, ensure its one way as well. When you arrive home, it would also be a good idea to shred your passport.

Edited by Pomthai
  • Like 1

TIT indeed. Nonetheless I was mildly tickled picturing the events unfold as I read the opening post, certainly a little more entertaining than some of the whining we see on TV.

What really intrigues me now is what the conversation would be like between the wise, handsome and experienced 'Mark45y' and the speedy, handsome inexperienced 'themadpoorfreelover'....

I am very surprised this thread is still open. How did the OP pass the board's morality filters?

Good point, perhaps there's some interest there. :lol:

Maybe nobody reported it as they were too busy typing with one hand?

:o :jerk: :licklips::coffee1:

Edited by Jingthing

If the story is true I do not think the OP will be long in Thailand without suffering major problems. He sounds very immature with no self control - or self respect - at all.

Patrick

its such a true story, im still here and yeh, i havent gone in jail, or anything. but those ladyboys- i was at whits end what to do about them i wanted to flip out more but dam_n they are a bunch of knife carrying maniacs

Good story! It built and built and built, and then--a surprise ending. I was sure it was going to be a ladyboy that you picked up at the end. But, no, it was a beautiful real girl. Well done.

hey its a true stoy!!

all i didnt include were the names of the apartment and my name!!!

yeh the part at the end is true, i was so freaked out by it all, but thats why i love pattaya its a fuking chaotic place where everything can happen. whether you just try stay in your romm or go out

If the story is true I do not think the OP will be long in Thailand without suffering major problems. He sounds very immature with no self control - or self respect - at all.

Patrick

its such a true story, im still here and yeh, i havent gone in jail, or anything. but those ladyboys- i was at whits end what to do about them i wanted to flip out more but dam_n they are a bunch of knife carrying maniacs

I'm sorry but it is posts like this that are taking Tv down the pan.

I have never read so much crap in the one post for a long time.

Yet another Muay Thai tosser that only stayed in Pattaya for the beaches and the boxing and is too handsome to pay to get shagged.

Do Me a favour.

The one thing we are not allowed to discuss needs a rethink where this post is concerned me thinks ! :angry: .

Patrick

I'm sorry but it is posts like this that are taking Tv down the pan.

I have never read so much crap in the one post for a long time.

Yet another Muay Thai tosser that only stayed in Pattaya for the beaches and the boxing and is too handsome to pay to get shagged.

Do Me a favour.

The one thing we are not allowed to discuss needs a rethink where this post is concerned me thinks ! :angry: .

yeh i sit here now internet i in thailnd because i can do what the f^&% I WANT. THIS IS THAILAND. all my friends are thai really anyway and all the falangsd love me. sounds like im getting battered by the old dudes here

dont u guys want some crappy entertainment... why else would you be in the land on contradictions? or maybe youre jeering at me because im living the DREAM life... ahh you were probably all mortgaged out and having babies at my age could never enjoy yourselves hahahahaha

Edited by themadpoorfreelover