Honda Cbr250Fi . First Sighting. Where,How Much.

thaicbr

Anybody owning this bike yet? Probably not.

Well when you get one, hopefully, someone can really describe it in detail.

Acceleration, top speed, handling, riding position, braking, engine characteristics (fuel injection).

Not someone who's a beginner or a first time bike owner.

can you comment from EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE?

All the guesswork has already been done elsewhere on this forum.

Hopefully someone who drives the bike "somewhere" near it's limits???

If you had a CBR 150 previously and could make some comparisons that would be cool.

Or if you rode the NEW CBR 150 and could compare that to the 250 that would be useful.

Dont feed the trolls.

thanks!

I am glad to see this thread appear, because the other one is suffering from someone who thinks its a moral duty to crap all over a product that he never intends to purchase. Maybe if we can keep this thread to real life observations and experience this will become as valuable as the CBR 150 thread which is now massive. So please no opinions about what the 250 should have been or how Honda hurt you you by not living up to your expectations. Just real CBR 250 stuff.

I think we have about 10 days min before we will see any of the roads. I am tempted but I am also considering a cruiser because I never had one. This thread should help me decide.

why, you want to put a bigger exhaust on it so you can sound faster?

Please explain? Where has thaicbr mentioned exhaust at all?

About 4 months ago. krs1 said that putting a freeflow exhaust on a bike DID NOT improve the power. So that was his little dig. Because i disagreed with him. And yes Ksr1 IF i buy a Cbr250 then i would put a freer flowing exhaust on. so saving weight etc

I am glad to see this thread appear, because the other one is suffering from someone who thinks its a moral duty to crap all over a product that he never intends to purchase. Maybe if we can keep this thread to real life observations and experience this will become as valuable as the CBR 150 thread which is now massive. So please no opinions about what the 250 should have been or how Honda hurt you you by not living up to your expectations. Just real CBR 250 stuff.

I think we have about 10 days min before we will see any of the roads. I am tempted but I am also considering a cruiser because I never had one. This thread should help me decide.

I totally agree with you and I am also thinking about a 250 but not until next year anyway.