Tukcom It Mall.

pop3

Yeah...and they have a car-wash in the garage now so you can do your computer shopping stuff, have a coffee, and come back to a clean car.

Also, Villa Market/Avenue parking is now free for first 4-5 hours with validation and Central Beach is still unlimited free parking (no purchase required).

Edited by FarangBuddha

Yeah...and they have a car-wash in the garage now so you can do your computer shopping stuff, have a coffee, and come back to a clean car.

Also, Villa Market/Avenue parking is now free for first 4-5 hours with validation and Central Beach is still unlimited free parking (no purchase required).

Car wash is one of those that cost a fortune. I saw sign B100 (Thai) asked worker B100 for outside wash (4 door pickup with shell) he said yes. I pulled in and then the TO lady came out. I asked how much outside only, she looked over the vehicle and driver and I could read her mind "stupid farang" B250. I said sign says B100, oh that is for motorbike. I politely declined, parked and went to neighborhood car wash, inside and outside, excellent job B150.

Car wash is one of those that cost a fortune. I saw sign B100 (Thai) asked worker B100 for outside wash (4 door pickup with shell) he said yes. I pulled in and then the TO lady came out. I asked how much outside only, she looked over the vehicle and driver and I could read her mind "stupid farang" B250. I said sign says B100, oh that is for motorbike. I politely declined, parked and went to neighborhood car wash, inside and outside, excellent job B150.

:cheesy: Quality, ive given up going to the valleters, its always the same, i just let the wife take our vehicles she always gets it done cheaper, she can barter like no one i know. :thumbsup:

Edited by morphious

Peanuts. And the first 4 hours are free.

For sure...maybe this will us find a spot on a lower level? On one of my trips, I noticed many of the cars were full of dust...obviously were parked there a long time.

Great news about The Avenue.

Car Wash prices nearly doubled over the last 4 years, my salary not.... :o

Peanuts. And the first 4 hours are free.

For sure...maybe this will us find a spot on a lower level? On one of my trips, I noticed many of the cars were full of dust...obviously were parked there a long time.

Great news about The Avenue.

They should take out the empty stores and fill it up with beer bars and car parking. Good Idea eehh B)