Good, Friendly Massage Place In Sukhumvit

Olafur

On my way to the popular restaurant "Cabbage and Condoms" a few minutes walk down Sukhumvit Soi 12, I caught sight of a small sign across the street just ahead of the restaurant entrance advertising "Massage and Barber Shop".

After a tiring day I decided to try it out, and am very satisfied with my visit.

It's run by 3 friendly ladies,and I had a very firm and good Thai massage. They also do oil and foot massage at very reasonable prices. It's my best recommendation for a good, traditional treatment.

Note. No kinky sex business at this place.

Edited by Olafur

Veering off topic but is it just me or has Suda completely deteriorated in the last few years?

I've been a semi regular there for ten years but stopped going about 2 years ago when both the food and the service took a downhill dive. Unsurprisingly it was on days when the old lady wasn't there.....havent been in 2 years but would go back if things have turned around?

I also quit going there about two years ago. Used to be a great place but really went downhill, even when the old was there.

Veering off topic but is it just me or has Suda completely deteriorated in the last few years?

I've been a semi regular there for ten years but stopped going about 2 years ago when both the food and the service took a downhill dive. Unsurprisingly it was on days when the old lady wasn't there.....havent been in 2 years but would go back if things have turned around?