Twz Hand Phone

Gonzo the Face

Does anyone know if TWZ and Telewiz are the same outfit.

One of my staff has a mobile unit TWZ and now needs a new battery. I have been to several places and they say they do not have that type of battery. Places like Lotus with a zillion batteries.

My question, is TWZ the same as Telewiz and did they not have a store on the side street by the AIS office on Thapae Rd. ?

I looked this morning and it wasn't there. Does anyone know where they moved and/or where there is another outlet.

thanks

G

TWZ is a funny Chinese brand of Phone and this has nothing to do with Telewiz witch is a outlet to AIS for paying bills and selling phones

...any idea where to buy a new battery for one of those phones??? Sez its called a "T260 Battery' lithium ion 3.7V

Like I said, several places Makro, Lotus and a smaller phone shop all say no got >>>.

G

maybe cheaper to buy a new phone ????

For TWZ phones and batteries go to Big C Hang Dong ground floor.........stand in front of Telewiz and look to right oblique past pharmacy .........small hand phone sales counter........good English.......for best results take old battery. TWZ is made in BKK.

Jolly Roger