Justin Tv

mightyharriss

It makes alot of sense.

it provides illegal streams of TV channels... get over it

(i don't like it also)

totster :D

I thought it was politically motivated considering that the site isn't banned in the UK and US which are the main copyright infringed countries. Thank heavens for VPN's

It makes alot of sense.

(i don't like it also)

I thought it was politically motivated considering that the site isn't banned in the UK and US which are the main copyright infringed countries. Thank heavens for VPN's

How is it politically motivated..? seeing as the best of the bunch TVU is blocked also ? (and other similar)

It makes alot of sense.

(i don't like it also)

how is it politically motivated..? seeing as the best of the bunch TVU is blocked also ? (and other similar)

and they (thai gov) can't even maintaine a decent landing page

The server at w3.mict.go.th is taking too long to respond.

Edited by Totster

It makes alot of sense.

(i don't like it also)

How is it politically motivated..? seeing as the best of the bunch TVU is blocked also ? (and other similar)

It is politically motivated. TVU and others were blocked last April to prevent the red shirts from accessing the now defunct PTV streams.

<deleted>

Well if you think it's '<deleted>' check out this TV thread:

http://www.thaivisa....ftpedia__st__25

In post #29:

Softpedia was blocked (during the Red Shirt protests) to prevent Thais from downloading streaming programs like TVU and Sopcast. The Government didn't want people watching the now defunct People Channel broadcasts. The same also goes for justin.tv and ustream, which are blocked as well. Pretty ridiculous if you asked me, but this is Thailand.

Personally, I think Supernova's comment makes a lot more sense, as many of the download sites for legitimate software (such as Softpedia) were blocked as well. Of course it's 'up to you' as to what you think. ;)

Edited by BB1950