Ice With Your Date

I wonder what members here think of dating sites where drugs are openly offered. One site in particular seems have (in its Thailand section at least) a good number of both Thai and farang looking for "Hi" partners. Many profiles are very specific about it. A local newspaper commented on this about a month ago. Why are so many in Thailand in need of dangerous substances to have a good time?

2.2 billion people, at some level, believe a sky fairy fathered a child and brought him back to life; billions more believe in ghosts and/or reincarnation. At one time or another over half the US population voted for someone named Bush and may well get the opportunity to elect a woman wit the IQ of a tree. About a third of the world's adult male population spends their time sucking on smouldering cancer sticks just to annoy the crap out of the other two thirds.

Stupid is as stupid does. rolleyes.gif

(P.S. Apologies if I missed anyone...)

Edited by phaethon

• 1 month later...

2.2 billion people, at some level, believe a sky fairy fathered a child and brought him back to life; billions more believe in ghosts and/or reincarnation. At one time or another over half the US population voted for someone named Bush and may well get the opportunity to elect a woman wit the IQ of a tree. About a third of the world's adult male population spends their time sucking on smouldering cancer sticks just to annoy the crap out of the other two thirds.

Nope, Kuhn Misanthrope! I believe you hit us all! whistling.gif

On a similar vein, I believe the quick summary in one's profile on Gaydar's lists:

Smoke: No/Yes

Drink: No/Yes/Socially

Drugs: No/Yes/Socially

A few foreigners living in Bangkok or Pattaya openly indicate "yes" or "socially" about drugs on their profile along with their picture. Some use their real first names and a few their full name.

Is that also a case of "Stupid is as stupid does?"

Do you not have any respect for trees.