American Football

ChuckZ

TokyoT,

Not much I can really say about your picks. I don't agree with the Redskins pick, even though I look at the other three teams in the division and think they're all worse. I also freely admit that the Redskins are one team I just plain don't understand. I haven't been able to watch any of their games since Gibbs' return, and the sportswriters just aren't giving me enough to get a handle on things. Yep, they were in the playoffs last year, and yep, Gibbs will always improve them from season to season and even week to week. So I'm just confused. Watching some games will help me get my groove on.

Oh, and the name. I'm only 1/8 Cherokee. But I have four half-Sioux cousins whose favorite team was the Redskins BECAUSE of the name. (Was because maybe they're Panther homers like me now, I dunno. We are from North Carolina, after all.)

Michael

Edited by CalicoConsulting

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I can see ESPN for the first time since December 1999.

(Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999...)

Are they still showing that "Jacked Up!" show. I still remember Ronnie Lott, Mike Golic and some other fool with no neck. Well, Golic's the no-neck champ, but you get my point. I like what Dr Z wrote in October 2004. Here goes:

You ever watch that "Jacked Up!" thing before the Monday night game? Some poor guy gets leveled with a kill-shot, and the yahoos in the studio all yell, "Jacked Up!" I think I wrote this last year but I'll repeat it, if you don't mind. Those network commentators were born into the wrong era. They'd have been right at home in 17th or 18th Century England, enjoying a nice outing at a public hanging. And when the trap is released and the poor guy is hung, they'd all yell, "Jacked Up!"

I admit, I laughed my backside off at that show, but that's only because I'm sick in the head.

When I played, we regularly used something we called The Hucklebuck. One guy would clothesline me while another clipped me behind the knees, and I'd land flat on my back. Or I'd help some guy do it to some other guy. But I played QB against some nasty dudes (family members) and I just think I got hucklebucked more often. But obviously no brain damage here, oh no.

And hey, Dallas fans, the first game I ever saw was Steelers against your boys in Texas Stadium. Three seconds after the whistle, they put a hucklebuck on Bradshaw. He jumped up looking for the flag, but of course refs in Dallas never throw a flag on the home team. Then you can see those commercials where Landry's hawking Bibles. Yeah, I hate your team. Remember how rudely Jerry Jones fired Landry? Jacked Up!

Assuming all Sunday and Monday night games will be televised here (on ESPN) then here’s the schedule, as published today) for those games. (The Sunday afternoon games on UBC SuperSport are more difficult to predict until one gets closer to the weekend. Sometimes the information, daily schedule or monthly downloadable schedule, on the UBC website is accurate. The Bangkok Post has a decent “what’s on sports TV” section, so look there on Friday-Sunday.) (Clocks change on October 29.)

WEEK 1

Thursday, Sep. 7

Miami at Pittsburgh 8:30 p.m. (I think this game will be on here, it was last year.)

Sunday, Sep. 10

Indianapolis at N.Y. Giants 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Sep. 11

Minnesota at Washington 7:00 p.m.

San Diego at Oakland 10:15 p.m.

WEEK 2

Sunday, Sep. 17

Washington at Dallas 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Sep. 18

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 3

Sunday, Sep. 24

Denver at New England 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Sep. 25

Atlanta at New Orleans 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 4

Sunday, Oct. 1

Seattle at Chicago 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 2

Green Bay at Philadelphia 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 5

Sunday, Oct. 8

Pittsburgh at San Diego 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 9

Baltimore at Denver 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 6

Sunday, Oct. 15

Oakland at Denver 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 16

Chicago at Arizona 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 7

Sunday, Oct. 22

No Sunday night game?

Monday, Oct. 23

N.Y. Giants at Dallas 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 8

Sunday, Oct. 29

Dallas at Carolina 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 30

New England at Minnesota 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 9

Sunday, Nov. 5

Indianapolis at New England 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Nov. 6

Oakland at Seattle 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 10

Sunday, Nov. 12

* Note: One of the Sunday games will move to 8:15 p.m. Sunday night.

Monday, Nov. 13

Tampa Bay at Carolina 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 11

Sunday, Nov. 19

Monday, Nov. 20

N.Y. Giants at Jacksonville 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 12

Thursday, Nov. 23 (three games on turkey day!)

Miami at Detroit 12:30 p.m.

Tampa Bay at Dallas 4:15 p.m.

Denver at Kansas City 8:00 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 26

Monday, Nov. 27

Green Bay at Seattle 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 13

Thursday, Nov. 30

Baltimore at Cincinnati 8:00 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 3

Monday, Dec. 4

Carolina at Philadelphia 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 14

Thursday, Dec. 7

Cleveland at Pittsburgh 8:00 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 10

Monday, Dec. 11

Chicago at St. Louis 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 15

Thursday, Dec. 14

San Francisco at Seattle 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 16

Dallas at Atlanta 8:00 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 17

Monday, Dec. 18

Cincinnati at Indianapolis 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 16

Thursday, Dec. 21

Minnesota at Green Bay 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 23

Kansas City at Oakland 8:00 p.m.

Monday, Dec. 25 (2 Monday night games on xmas)

Philadelphia at Dallas 5:00 p.m.

N.Y. Jets at Miami 8:30 p.m.

WEEK 17

Saturday, Dec. 30

N.Y. Giants at Washington 8:00 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 31

POSTSEASON

Wild Card Weekend -- Jan. 6-7

Saturday, Jan. 6 -- AFC and NFC game (NBC)

Sunday, Jan. 7 -- AFC and NFC game (CBS and FOX)

Divisional Playoffs -- Jan. 13-14

Saturday, Jan. 13 -- AFC and NFC game (CBS and FOX)

Sunday, Jan. 14 -- AFC and NFC game (CBS and FOX)

Conference Championships -- Jan. 21

Sunday, Jan. 21 -- AFC and NFC championship games (CBS and FOX)

Super Bowl XLI -- Feb. 4 -- Dolphin Stadium (Miami, Fla.)

Sunday, February 4 (CBS)

AFC-NFC Pro Bowl -- Feb. 10 -- Aloha Stadium (Honolulu, Hawaii)

Saturday, February 10 (CBS)

Excuse me while I get my Goose on.

Okay. Thank you for the schedule and the newspaper info, lomatopo.

And here's a thought. Eli Manning rejected San Diego to go play for the Giants. We know which is the better team now, don't we? What a doofus.

Okay, one more. Ditka traded away 87 draft picks plus four of his children to draft Ricky Williams. Later in the same draft, the Colts picked up Edge and said he was the guy they wanted all along. I never doubted it.

Michael

post-32884-1155472179.gif

And here's a thought. Eli Manning rejected San Diego to go play for the Giants. We know which is the better team now, don't we? What a doofus.

post-32884-1155472179.gif

IMHO - Manning is the weak link in NY - right now. Too bad as I think Barber is soon to run out of steam, and most likely before Eli can get a real grip on things. Not that Eli is/was a bad choice - just not enough time behind center as of yet.

SD did put together a pretty good first preseason game, but not sure if the new starting QB, will really be able to fill the shoes of the most recently departed QB - go Saints.

Portis getting hurt in the Skins first preseason game probably will not help my skins – hopefully all will be well for the season opener. I have had my doubts about Portis being the right back for Washington from the get-go. Should have used the money to keep Champ Bailey. Portis is too small for a Gibbs style attack. He has held himself together pretty good so far, but I think this will only reduce the number of years he can be a really productive starting back.

I agree with Portis that four preseason games are too many. I think they should reduce the preseason by two games, and add two regular season games to the schedule. For those that feel two preseason games are not enough to weed through all the players the solution is to allow teams to carry more players into the regular season – they will need them anyway if you add to more regular season games to the schedule. Everyone wins; Fans – more games, major players – fewer preseason games; minor players – more open slots.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to this forum...

In his first NFL action since spending forever considering retirement (again), Brett Favre was 5 of 10 for a handful of yards and he got slammed into the gridiron twice in a row. But, let's say it all together now, "He was having a lot of fun out there." Boom! I wonder what his bust will say to Madden's bust. (There's an unfortunate turn of phrase.) "Jacked up!" Nah, probably not.

:o

I for one am glad to see the trade for TJ Duckette the Skins just made - hopefully the second coming of Riggins. I think this trade has significant fantasy football effect as well; downgrading Portis a few slots. Surely TJ will take away not only carries but more importantly TD's. TJ will be the short yardage/goal line back.

With all the injury's the Skins have piling up, seems the only thing they have going for them is that almost every other NFC East club is also having major injury problems.

Speaking of injury problems - is there some kind of curse on the Center position in Cleveland? I think they might have gone thru more centers so far this year than all the other NFL clubs combined. Maybe they can get an exemption from the NFL and just allow the quarterback to start every play with the ball already in his hands - like backyard ball. I mean the club Cleveland has right now is not too many steps above a backyard club anyway.

T.O. ; O-U-T, for how long? All that money and now a hammy might make him less than 100% for who knows how long. His history says he will not stay around very long, so a team wants to make the most out of the time they have him - will Dallas continue to rush him back to the field too soon?

Seau to NE - one last ditch effort for a ring? Can he stay healthy long enough to matter? If anyone can make the most of this it is NE (great when it comes to personnel issues - they will know how to get the most out of him).

Leinart - genius or idiot? Genius for holding out and therefore not taking the risk of spending too much time behind the worst O-line in the NFL; or Idiot for not getting into camp as soon as possible to maximize his chances of working with what I consider the best WR duo in the NFL?

Regular season is almost upon us.

Hail to the Redskins.

Edited by TokyoT

TokyoT,

I was kinda hoping my Panthers would snatch up Duckett the way they snatched up Stephen Davis back when Spurrier decided your Skins could win without a running game. My Panthers have some RB talent, but they all seem fragile. Then I just read that our rookie is looking mighty good. I guess I'll have to trust Coach Fox on this one. He hasn't steered me wrong yet. And hey, we actually have two guys who can catch this year. Shocking!

Meanwhile, yeah, Gibbs needs another Riggins, and if he's got one, I may just have to change my pre-preseason prediction that said the Skins won't win the division. That could just put them over the top in one of the NFL's toughest divisions.

Oh, and watching Tuna and TO is so much fun. I had a coworker whose favorite team was Dallas, and who despised Deion Sanders, so when they hooked up I had fun. "Deion is what every Cowboy wants to be" and so forth. If I were still back in the US I'd rag on him every day about TO. Maybe Tuna can borrow Tags' leash for a while. I pulled a hammy the other day, but I didn't ride a stationary bike to work through it. I rode a regular bike along the streets of Chiang Mai. Oh yeah, you heal much faster that way.

Ain't it good that we can keep this amicable until our teams meet in the playoffs again? Oh yeah, they'll both be there. It's gonna be a great year for the NFL.

(Well, if you merged the rosters of the 49ers, Jets and Browns, you'd still have a team that couldn't beat the Lions, but otherwise a great year.)

Ah, it's great to be back in the NFL pre-season, and see guys like Calico and Tony hoping for a shot to get to meet my Patriots in the Super Bowl! :-)

I love the addition of Junior Seau to our LB corps. Belichick will, of course, use him sparingly. There's no doubt that Junior doesn't have the stamina for a full load any longer. However, he certainly has the experience, intelligence, and physical ability to make some big plays when used in key situations. With our lack of depth at LB, he'll be significant factor for us. I am still hoping for the addition of one more "average to better than average" veteran LB before the season begins. Our starters are fine (Bruschi and Vrabel inside, Colving and Banta-Cain outside, in the 3-4. Banta-Cain out when we're in the 4-3.)

With our DL, which is among the best in the NFL (Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, Green), and Rodney Harrison on the way back to lead our otherwise young secondary, our D will be strong.

The offense, of course, has Tom Brady, a healthy Corey Dillon, the exciting rookie, Laurence Maroney, the incomparable TE tandem of Ben Watson and Daniel Graham, the "steal" of the draft in WR Chad Jackson, and (sooner or later!) Deion Branch. Add a young, yet experienced OL, and you have one of the most dangerous and versatile offenses in the NFL.

Am I ready for the season? HE*L YEAH!!

Yeah, the Say-OW signing was great for New England. I also hope to see Corey Dillon get back to the form he showed us when the Bungles were bungling and when he gratefully joined the Patriots, pre-injury. I like the guy.

Yes, I'll also support the Patriots, but only until they meet the PANTHERS. Then they're cat food, haha.

(Which beats being kitty litter, which is what the Falcons are. The Ron Mexico Experience just ain't working. And yeah yeah, I figure if I insult enough teams I'll offend a fan somewhere.)

If the Panthers and the Patriots meet in the Super Bowl again, it's payback time. We're better than we were in the Super Bowl we lost. I was in fact thrilled that you guys didn't blow us off the scoreboard because you sure outplayed us on the field.

If my Skins don’t get their act together and soon – it will be a very long season for me. This past weekend we got our hats handed to use by the Pats. I never worry too much about the win/loss record in the preseason, but the way the first stringers have been playing has been awful. Here’s hoping that Brunell either gets his act together real quick, or that Campbell get a quick promotion. He might take some lumps early on but the sooner we move him into the starting role the better.

I think I might be more worried about how bad the defense has looked. The offense has never completely click but I could always count on a good showing by the defense. Might not be the case this year.

The media is playing up the rookie back in Atlanta, but Norwood is not quite the bruiser that Duckette is. Norwood probably fits in with the base running game in Atlanta and if all goes well may step into the starting role over Dunn before the end of the year. But Duckette better fits the Gibbs style single back attack (only problem is with the new offensive coordinator the Skins will likely be using more multiple back sets this year then ever before).

Owens fined by Dallas $9,500 USD – come on Dallas keep pushing him to return before he is healed and this thing could drag on all season.

Branch has been allowed to seek a trade – but I don’t think anyone else will give him more than the Pats have already offered. So likely he’ll be back in NE – but out of sink do to the amount of time away from the team.

Rivers hurt in last preseason game. SD says he is fine – did not return to the game just to be on the safe side. But what a horrible start to that game for SD – go Saints.

That running game is pretty important in Atlanta, since the QB throws like I do. Is there starting QB in the NFL, with the exception of Vick's cousin, who wouldn't be an improvement?

Hey hey hey, maybe Gibbs should call Flutie or Testaverde or somebody, if Mora doesn't beat him to it.

Or hey, call me. I've stayed away from the US since the Clinton Administration, but I'd go back for the NFL and a few broken bones and such. My hammy's healed.

OUCH! Tony. I was thinking about you, sympathetically, during my Patriots whitewashing of your 'Skins. I listened to the game on NFL.com. Even the Patriots broadcasters were saying that Gibbs must have been livid on the sidelines - then at halftime - then post game.

The Pats really did play extremely well. But, given that, no NFL team, pre-season or regular season, is really 41-0 better than another, if both play near their best.

I have to say that I think you have serious problems at QB. Mark Brunell's best days are about 5-6 years behind him. And Campbell doesn't appear to be anywhere near ready for prime time. I was happily surprised by our ability to shut down the run. Betts, while no Portis, is a good RB, and their O-line is, or has been, among the best in the NFL. The Pats D was all that the score indicates - impenatrable.

Like you, I was surprised (pleasantly from my point of view) that the Patriots were able to move almost at will against what I expected to be a very tough 'Skins D. The Patriots have so many weapons, even without Branch, that they can come at a D from more angles than a Democratic Party spokesman! Pats fans can well remember when our leading receiver was a TE by the name of Ben Coates. The Chargers best receiver is TE Antonio Gates. The now fading Tony Gonazalez was the best receiver on his team a couple of years back. So I'm really not worried about getting Branch back. If so, fine. If not, Ben Watson will be "the man" on this team, and, when teams scheme to take him away, all those other weapons, including super rookie, Laurence Maroney, will spring at them.

I'm biting my tongue at this point in the pre-season to keep from making any outrageous "guarantees"; but I have to say that I am very, very impressed with my team right now.

Labor Day Weekend 2006. NFL Football and College Football ready to kickoff their seasons. My UBC package in Chiang Mai includes UBC SuperSport (35), UBC SuperSport Action (36), and ESPN (39). I have bookmarked ubctv.com for program listings, and I subscribe to the Bangkok Post and The Nation. Have I forgotton anything?

How come there's no schedules of American football on Thailand tv?

Appreciate any tips.

Bob

Cleveland? Yeah, you have been smoking like Cheech.

post-32884-1157106798.jpg

A quick trip to ubctv.com showed me they have a search feature. Typing in NFL will give you a lot of ESPN hits, along with iNFLuence and some other words. Later, I discovered the "download schedule" feature which gives you every station they have for the entire month. I don't know if they update it as the schedule changes. I'm new here.

As for Bangkok Post, there is one day per week (Friday? Saturday?) where they give the week's sports listings. Sometimes they're even right.

Dr Z has picked my hometown Panthers, just like he did last year. Maybe if they break open a fresh batch of HGH. They must be the only team in the league where the punter takes steroids.

The punter? Who does he think he is, an athlete? Maybe Sauerbraun and Vanderjagt belong on the same team. The only athletes kicking in the NFL are that Aussie in San Diego (if he's still there) and that Aussie who the Jets signed last year. Ben Graham, I think it is, with that end-over-end mindfcuk.

Are you ready for some football?

I've spent this offseason suspecting that the Minnesota Vikings will, yet again, really suck. They let Moss get away, but so what? He's only one guy. Daunte Culpepper happens to be an excellent QB who will do great things in Miami, but it was best for everybody that he got out of Minnesota, and I happen to think Brad Johnson's a fine QB. So on paper, I guess, Minnesota seems fine. But I've had this nagging feeling, with no evidence to back it up, that they're doomed.

Now I have my evidence. They're thinking of signing Stinkston. Oh man, only the doomed would be sniffing this guy. He's even skinner than me, and catches about as badly. Regardless of whether they sign him or not, they're screwed.

(And if I insult enough teams I'll make some reader angry with me. Yeah!)

Thanks for the useful info from everybody on channels dates and times. I'm settled in Phuket now and ready for some football! Well, after I get a video recorder of some sort...I don't do morning.

Here's the real scoop.

Eagles win the most competitive division in football. Watch out for Mcnabb to Stallworth. Dallas falls to the TO curse, Washtub is too inconsistent and the Giants have a tougher schedule.

Chicago is the only team in their division with a winning record.

Tampa and Carolina are in the playoffs.

Seattle walks away with the west.

2nd wild card???

Miami pushes NE in the east.

Indi strong as ever

Cinci and Pitt strong

Chargers survive the west even without Junior

NCAA champion?? Winner of the Miami-Fla. St. game this Monday

@#%!! soccer

Thanks a lot for the tip, lomatopo. As we all know, the schedules are not always easily available.

Would you please tell me how you got this information?

Also, do you know if there's any source for advance information on the NFL games that will be shown on the Agila satellite's "Sports Plus" channel?

Thanks again,

George

Kick-off game, Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, shown live here in Thailand, tomorrow, Friday, September 8, 2006 at 7:30 AM on ESPN (39).

Lions asst. arrested for driving nud_e

Posted: Wednesday September 6, 2006 7:41PM; Updated: Wednesday September 6, 2006 7:53PM

DEARBORN, Mich. (AP) -- A Detroit Lions assistant coach was arrested twice in the past two weeks -- once while police say he was driving nud_e and a week later on suspicion of drunken driving.

Police in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn said Joe Cullen, who coaches the team's defensive line, was pulled over Aug. 24 and ticketed on suspicion of indecent and obscene conduct.

The ticket does not provide any other information about why Cullen allegedly was nud_e. The Lions said alcohol was involved.

Then, on Sept. 1, police stopped his 2006 Ford Explorer and determined he had a blood-alcohol content of 0.12 percent, court records show. The legal limit for drivers in Michigan in 0.08 percent.

Cullen, who lives in Dearborn, posted bond in both misdemeanor cases and was coaching at Wednesday's practice.

The 38-year-old, who was hired from the University of Illinois, issued a statement Wednesday to apologize.

"I would like to apologize to the Detroit Lions organization, our fans, my family and friends for any embarrassment these incidents have caused," he said. "These incidents represent a mistake in judgment on my part. I deeply regret them and have learned a valuable lesson. It won't happen again."

Lions president Matt Millen said in a statement that Cullen has requested treatment.

"We are obviously very disappointed," the statement said. "These are very serious matters that will be handled sternly and appropriately by our organization."

Cullen was scheduled to appear next week in 19th District Court for both cases.

Cullen was fired from the University of Mississippi in 2005 after an alcohol-related arrest at a restaurant.

Mississippi Athletic Director Pete Boone told the Detroit Free Press on Wednesday that no one from the Lions contacted him for a reference.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Herm Edwards. A guy I like. Two years ago, I became the first and only journalist to compare him to Skeletor. I stand by that. I take pride in that. Look at the photos. Any photos. It doesn't matter which. He's always Skeletor. My prediction that the Jets would make the playoffs because of him was way off. Same thing that's happened to every Jets fan since that Namath bit. In this case, it's because Pennington is like an egg back there, hurting himself by falling down wrong. But no matter. The Jets have screwed my prognostications longer than most Thai Visa readers have lived and breathed. It's what the Jets do best. I'll never figure them out. But I do know this. Herm Edwards is Skeletor. Grayskull this!

Edited by CalicoConsulting

Thanks a lot for the tip, lomatopo. As we all know, the schedules are not always easily available.

Would you please tell me how you got this information?

Also, do you know if there's any source for advance information on the NFL games that will be shown on the Agila satellite's "Sports Plus" channel?

Thanks again,

George

Assuming you have access to the Internet, then schedules are easily available. I previewed this year's TV schedule back in post 202 (page 14) and post 213 (page 15). It's only a matter of reviewing the NFL schedule ( http://www.nfl.com/schedules ), calculating the current time difference (+11 hours now, will be +12 hours on/after Oct. 29; schedules are typically published as 'Eastern' and then checking out the schedule at UBC website ( www.ubctv.com ).

Not sure about other sources but you might see if Agila has a web presence?

I get the feeling I'll be asking this quesiton every yr from now on for as long as I live in Thailand, has anyone figured out a way to watch college football games in Thailand yet?

Have friends in the U.S.A. record them (digitally or otherwise) and then get the material from them. Also check out some sites that might have legal filesharing. No televised American college football games on UBC cable (AFAIK), other than perhaps the National Championship game in January. Not sure about special satellite services?

Edited by lomatopo

Have friends in the U.S.A. record them (digitally or otherwise) and then get the material from them. Also check out some sites that might have legal filesharing. No televised American college football games on UBC cable (AFAIK), other than perhaps the National Championship game in January. Not sure about special satellite services?

Actually I just talked to my brother, and he said he's gonna try set up streams on his new Tivo so I can stream them directly off his Tivo providing he's got enough bandwidth ...(keeping my fingers crossed). But what are these sites you mentioned about legal File sharing? Should I just Google them or do you know of any good sites personally? :o

Great game this morning, wasn't it? Steelers over Dolphins, and Michaels and Madden didn't phone it in or get bored. Remember, there are no NFL broadcasts in China. I feel like I've returned from the desert.

I don't know about college football here, though. I'm new in town.

Hey Calico, Can you tell me if you watched that game yesterday morning 'live' on UBC's ESPN channel?

I ask because I do not currently have UBC. I have the Agila satellite, which is based in the Phillipines. I checked the website that carries the ESPN schedules (ESPNstar.com). It showed that the game WAS scheduled for live broadcast in Thailand, but NOT going to be live in the Phillipines.

Sure enough, yesterday morning, I checked all 3 of the Agila sports channels, and the game was not on. (I listened to it live on NFL.com's 'Field Pass', to which I subscribed for $29/year to be sure that I'd have some kind of access to every one of my Patriots' games!)

If it turns out that ESPN on UBC has different schedules than ESPN on Agila, I'm going to have to subscribe to the cheapest UBC package I can get that includes ESPN.

So help me out. Was the game actually broadcast live on UBC?

Thanks!

George

So help me out. Was the game actually broadcast live on UBC?

Thanks!

George

Yes, on ESPN as scheduled. I've already mentioned it a few times but in addition to ESPN you will need UBC SuperSport (Channel 35) for the two (2) Sunday games, provided you wish to watch them.