Here'S The Answer.

2long

Why do Thaiophiles constantly defend a corrupt, feudalistic and elitist society that defines Thailand?

Why do people live in Thailand if they dont like it here?

Because I don't live in Thailand, but choose to visit multiple times per year and enjoy it for what it is.

I do not live in Thailand for the reasons in my original post. Along with the fact that farang have ZERO rights in Thailand.

And just where did I say that I do not like the country? If I did not enjoy the country, why would I continue to visit the Kingdom?

What is your excuse?

He wasn't referring to you in his post, you just associated yourself with it.

You spend thousands of $$$$ per year on air travel travelling to this Feudalistic, corrupt and elitist country, who's a clever boy then ? thumbsup.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Thaiophiles constantly defend a corrupt, feudalistic and elitist society that defines Thailand?

Because I don't live in Thailand, but choose to visit multiple times per year and enjoy it for what it is.

I do not live in Thailand for the reasons in my original post. Along with the fact that farang have ZERO rights in Thailand.

And just where did I say that I do not like the country? If I did not enjoy the country, why would I continue to visit the Kingdom?

What is your excuse?

You spend thousands of $$$$ per year on air travel travelling to this Feudalistic, corrupt and elitist country, who's a clever boy then ? thumbsup.gif

Plus 1 big green for you. :D I like it.

Why do people spend thousands of $$ per year travelling back and forth to such places when they have traveled the world multiple times, and of course, have a choice of where they want to go ?blink.gif

Edited by GM1955

why is it that some posters on this forum always insist that the first thing they do each morning when waking up, is to put on the rose colored spectacles and choose not to see things for what they really are. whistling.gif

They're happy, you're unhappy, yet you think there's something wrong with them, and not you. giggle.gif

Edited by GM1955

I have traveled the world multiple times and in all of my travels, I have never been in a more corrupt country than Thailand.

Come on tell the truth, you ain't traveled at all have you, if you had, you'd know how ridiculous that statement is. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by GM1955

I have traveled the world multiple times and in all of my travels, I have never been in a more corrupt country than Thailand.

Come on tell the truth, you ain't traveled at all have you, if you had, you'd know how ridiculous that statement is. laugh.giflaugh.gif

+1!

try mexico!

What is your excuse?

What is stupid? People who think that other people living in Thailand must have excuses to do so

+1!

try mexico!

Here we go again...

What is your excuse?

Superb post :lol:

why is it that some posters on this forum always insist that the first thing they do each morning when waking up, is to put on the rose colored spectacles and choose not to see things for what they really are. whistling.gif

They're happy, you're unhappy, yet you think there's something wrong with them, and not you. giggle.gif

Now that's what I call cutting through the BS and getting right to the heart of the matter. Well done GM.:clap2:

Why do drivers of automatic geared cars shift to park whenever they stop in traffic

Actually, they shift it to neutral to avoid having to keep their feet on the brakes at a red light. Nothing particularly unusual about this, I would think.

Shifting to neutral is just one click on the gear stick, putting it into park, you have to click it past the reverse click which makes the reverse lights flick on then off. most times I see the reverse light go on then off meaning its gone into park. once I had a dildo of a taxi driver actually think he put his into drive and reversed back very nearly hitting my car. who do you think they would believe if I told them he reversed into me? I bet I would of paid for that one.

so yes I would agree with Zorro1 on this statement.

Why do drivers of automatic geared cars shift to park whenever they stop in traffic

Actually, they shift it to neutral to avoid having to keep their feet on the brakes at a red light. Nothing particularly unusual about this, I would think.

Shifting to neutral is just one click on the gear stick, putting it into park, you have to click it past the reverse click which makes the reverse lights flick on then off. most times I see the reverse light go on then off meaning its gone into park. once I had a dildo of a taxi driver actually think he put his into drive and reversed back very nearly hitting my car. who do you think they would believe if I told them he reversed into me? I bet I would of paid for that one.

so yes I would agree with Zorro1 on this statement.

Perhaps some do, but I usually put it in neutral myself at a long light. When I first bought my car, I think I read somewhere that the manufacturer actually recommends shifting to neutral (or park) when idling for long periods. Don't know why you'd need to shift all the way to park, though.

So that the car doesn't move!!!!

That's what Neutral is for.

Assuming you are on a level piece of road.

Then pull the hand brake up!

why am i unhappy ? who said anything about me not being happy.

take the glasses off old boy, oh no sorry i forgot without them you wouldnt be able to see a thing, let alone face facts.

in denial are we ? wink.gif

Now that's what I call cutting through the BS and getting right to the heart of the matter. Well done GM.:clap2:

here we go again, with the same old holier than holy stuff that you keep on spouting out !

funny you never seem to be around this forum when such topics are posted that hit on a nerve and actually quote fact. let alone care to post. whistling.gif

Because I don't live in Thailand, but choose to visit multiple times per year and enjoy it for what it is. What is your excuse?

No, I am saying that I live here and choose to stay here because I like it. if you dont then go somewhere else.

I have my daily gripes about the place just like most here, but do the pros and cons on living here, for me Thailand comes out on top. I can take care of me and my family, I do not need a nanny state to back me up.

Why do some people take these posts far too seriously as if they are a personal insult to them?

Why did God make me into such a handsome, ultra intelligent, wonderful guy who can give Thai women multiple orgasms by just smiling at them?

How does Ianforbes manage to give girls orgasms with his goaty beard?

Why have I suddenly become obsessed with women's orgasms and Ian`s beard?

Why am I wasting my time talking a load of crap on here?

Why don`t I just shut the <deleted> up and go out for a drink before someone tells me to?

Edited by Beetlejuice

Why do: farang in Thailand when told, Kun pood Thai geng mak mak, after saying "Sweaty-cap mate" actually believe it then with a broad north Yorkshire accent, (could be any local farang accent) and cheesy grin say Kop-koon-kap………

why do people give a flying fàck about things they can't change? :huh:

here we go again, with the same old holier than holy stuff that you keep on spouting out !

funny you never seem to be around this forum when such topics are posted that hit on a nerve and actually quote fact. let alone care to post. whistling.gif

Of course, I have no idea what you're talking about TF. But in keeping with the spirit of this thread, I ask:

Why do some people feel the need to mention "rose colored glasses" or "Thai apologist" or "Thai sympathizer," or any other ridiculous nonsense, any time anyone mentions anything remotely positive about Thais or Thailand?