Ashes 1St Test Stream

sammycic

Had a very good one using Veetle player from vipstands.net this morning.....superb quality

I will give it a try as sports with the boss was O.K. the other streams were all blocked.

thanks

Edited by sammycic

Well what a trial trying to watch the Ashes.

If anyone is interested I have tried many avenues.

Heard that TrueVision was going to have a Paid to View but didn't eventuate. A mate has supplied a contact that can connect up out of UK for 50,000Bht plus !!!

After trying many streaming sites I have found that this one seems to be the best [at least today] http://livestreamnow.info/channel1/ and I am showing it in my Pattaya bar

C'mpm Ozzie C'mon :rolleyes:

When you dont have the best connection (3B,6mb,Indy)like me, these live video streams a tough.

Trying to watch cricket in Thailand in the comfort of your own home is a complete joke.

The very least True Visions could have done was chuck the Ashes on as a PPV.

They did it in 05 and for the last World Cup.

Finished whinging.

So what connections are people using who are actually able to enjoy the experience? As with Yabbra above I'm on 3BB (the old Premier 2mb, downloads at around 350kb/s so what it actually is I don't know!) and it's painful try to watch any live streaming. I would very interested to find a better provider in Pattaya (Darkside), that you can actually use to watch streamed programs for around 1000 Baht a month. I know, I'm dreaming!! :ermm:

So what connections are people using who are actually able to enjoy the experience? As with Yabbra above I'm on 3BB (the old Premier 2mb, downloads at around 350kb/s so what it actually is I don't know!) and it's painful try to watch any live streaming. I would very interested to find a better provider in Pattaya (Darkside), that you can actually use to watch streamed programs for around 1000 Baht a month. I know, I'm dreaming!! :ermm:

3bb 8mb indy no problems here in Ubon

3bb 8mb indy no problems here in Ubon

I've been tempted to switch to that one myself, the trouble being that if I try it and it's no good here in Pattaya I won't have the option to switch back as the price for Premier has been increased from 1090 Baht to 2500 Baht and I'm not prepared to pay that much for what, to my mind, is a pretty shoddy service.