How Much Is A Taxi?

zungmay

Second Questions

How to get from Pattaya to Bangkok? Need to go to hotel on Sukhumvit near Nana plaza.

Will travel on a week day morning.

I am assuming bus is the best way but I have no idea?

There are several ways.

I usually take the bus leaving from Pattaya Nua (North Pattaya Rd) to Eckamai. I get off the bus at the BTS Oh Nut Station and take the Skytrain to Nana Station.

But you can get a taxi from many places in Pattaya/Jomtien.

How Much Is A Taxi? from Pattaya Airport to Grand Sole Hotel

Which airport in Pattaya?

The private airport in Huay Yai off Phoenix Golf club is pretty isolated. AFAIK There are no buses, baht buses, or taxis.

Utapao airport in Sattahip is also quite far from Grand Sole Hotel in Pattaya. AFAIK there are no taxis either. But you could use a combination of buses and baht buses to get to Grand Sole. Not easy for the unexperienced.

You should probably make transportation arrangements with the Grand Sole Hotel prior to arriving?

Most people fly into Bangkok Sawanabhumi Aiport and take bus or taxi to Pattaya of which there are many.

Second Questions

How to get from Pattaya to Bangkok? Need to go to hotel on Sukhumvit near Nana plaza.

Will travel on a week day morning.

I am assuming bus is the best way but I have no idea?

Can take a bus from the North Pattaya bus station to the Ekamai bus station on Sukhumwit for 113 baht. Timetable and prices or travel with Bell Travel Service from hotel to hotel for 350 baht.