90 Day Renewal Or Departing Country

I will be flying out of country on my multi entry visa 91 days after my last arrival. Knowing you are allowed +-7 days for renewal does anyone know if airport immigration is really aware that we have the plus? Just want to save part of a day doing a renewal if I can just fly out instead. All my responses have been good with no rubbish included so hope I get the same response on this one Cheers

thought I would ask here its a bit off topic. Have a 2 month visa from Phnon phen that was free. Can I extend it here it or do I have to fly back out.

Sorry Im clueless about visas ever since they stopped issuing APEC cards if you dont have a 5 million dollar turn over. Really miss that card :(

A tourist visa can be exteded by 30 days for a fee of 1,900 baht at any immigration office. You will need to fill in a form, and provide a copy of your passport, arival card and a passport photo.

You can extend 1 or 2 weeks before your permission to stay expires, the extension will start when the current permission expires.

A tourist visa can be exteded by 30 days for a fee of 1,900 baht at any immigration office. You will need to fill in a form, and provide a copy of your passport, arival card and a passport photo.

You can extend 1 or 2 weeks before your permission to stay expires, the extension will start when the current permission expires.

Tanks Mario :jap:

• 2 weeks later...

Tanks Mario :jap:

Anyone know the closest immigration office to Nana BTS?

There is only one full service immigration office serving Bangkok and that is at the Government Complex building B on Soi 7, Chiang Watanna Road.

thanks last question, what are opening hours?

have I left it to late? have to depart on the 12th

There is only one full service immigration office serving Bangkok and that is at the Government Complex building B on Soi 7, Chiang Watanna Road.

No you're not too late, office hours 08:30-16:30 closed 12:00-13:00 for lunch. You can do these extensions a few days early and not lose any days.

Location map, http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101110579867335234058.000465f03d84d91df360b&ll=13.885329,100.566831&spn=0.021706,0.031328&z=15

No you're not too late, office hours 08:30-16:30 closed 12:00-13:00 for lunch. You can do these extensions a few days early and not lose any days.

Location map, http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101110579867335234058.000465f03d84d91df360b&ll=13.885329,100.566831&spn=0.021706,0.031328&z=15

many thanks again

Thanks guys all done n dusted. Just a few minor tips. Have a photocopy of boarding pass and the page its stapled to and the front of your passport, saves walking to other side of building to copy shop. Also taxi is around 500bht via expressway to Nana, a lot of people had trouble getting a taxi. I jumped the que by 5 only because he was heading back to my area. best pay a cab a bit more to wait for you its only 40 mins or so inside.

500 baht I suspect it totally excessive (having never done that trip but do not believe it should be more than about 300); or were you stating round trip fare?. I have never had a problem getting a taxi at the door to immigration and the one time none was there went to the main entry and got. Believe there is also scheduled free bus service to main road every 20 minutes or less and taxi would be easy to flag down there.

Apologies for asking on this thread but this general question probably doesn't warrant a new topic.

Given that 90 day reporting (from reading the bit of paper in my passport) appears to be advance notification of a stay of more than 90 days, what is the situation in respect of the following:

Have 1 year permission to stay (ending Dec 2011) plus re-entry permit and next 90 day reporting is due on 7th February 2011 but will be leaving the country for a month around 17th February 2011.

Do I still have to report to Immigration on my due date in February given that I will not be staying for a further 90 days from that date?

thought I would ask here its a bit off topic. Have a 2 month visa from Phnon phen that was free. Can I extend it here it or do I have to fly back out.

Sorry Im clueless about visas ever since they stopped issuing APEC cards if you dont have a 5 million dollar turn over. Really miss that card :(

I dont know what ur situation is but i have a friend that has an apec card and he has had no trouble getting it reissued ( out of Australia)

he LOVES it,

90 day entries and a seperate immigration line.

as to extension. you can go to any immigration office and get another 30 days for 1,900 baht.

Edited by phuketrichard

Apologies for asking on this thread but this general question probably doesn't warrant a new topic.

Given that 90 day reporting (from reading the bit of paper in my passport) appears to be advance notification of a stay of more than 90 days, what is the situation in respect of the following:

Have 1 year permission to stay (ending Dec 2011) plus re-entry permit and next 90 day reporting is due on 7th February 2011 but will be leaving the country for a month around 17th February 2011.

Do I still have to report to Immigration on my due date in February given that I will not be staying for a further 90 days from that date?

You have to report to immigration after being in Thailand for 90 days, so if on the 7th February you will have been in Thailand for 90 days ,you should report. the next report will be 90 days after your return to Thailand.

you do not tell immigration you will be here for the next 90 days, you are telling them you have been here for 90 days, and this is my current address

Edited by steve187

I dont know what ur situation is but i have a friend that has an apec card and he has had no trouble getting it reissued ( out of Australia)

he LOVES it,

90 day entries and a seperate immigration line.

as to extension. you can go to any immigration office and get another 30 days for 1,900 baht.

will answer all questions. approx 450-500bht round trip from nana via expressway. Yes there were problems getting a cab, I know i was just there , however it was a 4.30pm departure

A warning to all Apec holders.. I have not reapplied yet but in the section where it asks how much $$$$ do you turn over a year?,the new standard is 5 million. Apec have figured it out LOL just have a registered company in Oz and 3 years and $250 and VIP treatment :) my mate an APEC holder for 6 years just got knocked back for this reason. Just a heads up ;)