House Boats On Sri Nakarin

Histavia

Has anyone got any information on how to contact the guy*s) who run the House boats on Sri Nakarin dam, Kanchanaburi?

I can't find a web site or any details.

I've seen the boats and been to the site but there was no-one there.

I'm told they can be found in Kanchanaburi from time to time.

I need an email or better still a phone number......even if it's a phone number of a friend who might know the right number! (the phone number for the Jolly Frog might be a start!)

If you aren't allowed to give details here - PM me,

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by Histavia

Here's a link to some rafts in Kan. You may try the ones in Sisawat as that's up on the Srinakarin lake.

My wife saw the tv program on the nice rafts there so we had a look one day. Yes the rafts were nice but they wanted a staggering 12k bht per night :o

http://expo.nectec.or.th/tat/hotel/ra_kanchanaburi.html

Edited by edwinchester

Here's a link to some rafts in Kan. You may try the ones in Sisawat as that's up on the Srinakarin lake.

My wife saw the tv program on the nice rafts there so we had a look one day. Yes the rafts were nice but they wanted a staggering 12k bht per night :o

http://expo.nectec.o...nchanaburi.html

Thanks - It doesn't seem to have the guys I was looking for - I now understand their company was called A.R.K = Adventure River Kwai - still can't Google anything.

However I'm going to make some calls on that list and see what turns up.

As for price - most of the boats house 6 people or considerably more so depending on what's included, the price isn't really that outrageous