Pub Quiz

sgunn65

Yes, there is a pub quiz leage. Quiz nights are Monday and Wednesday. The bars are in Pattaya, and most would be happy to have someone join as most teams are made up of expats and visitors. I know Pattaya Mail writes up the scores each week so you could always have a look in there for the name of the bars involved.

Good luck

There is also a quiz night every Tuesday at 8pm at Shenanigan's in Jomtien (right by the archway). It's a very good quiz, with lots of prizes on offer. I'll also PM you with the details of the quiz league.

There's also one at the Sportsman on soi 13, Pattaya, every Thursday at 9pm. Another very good quiz.

Edit: I can't seem to PM you (there's some sort of internal error), so please email me on quizpattaya[at]hotmail.com. Change the [at] to an @.

Edited by eyebee

There is also a quiz night every Tuesday at 8pm at Shenanigan's in Jomtien (right by the archway). It's a very good quiz, with lots of prizes on offer. I'll also PM you with the details of the quiz league.

There's also one at the Sportsman on soi 13, Pattaya, every Thursday at 9pm. Another very good quiz.

Edit: I can't seem to PM you (there's some sort of internal error), so please email me on quizpattaya[at]hotmail.com. Change the [at] to an @.

Can you post your problem in support forum please

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks. I will try the Jomtien quiz tonight

How was the pub quiz? Im thinking of doing it next Tuesday. Was it difficult? I invisage my wife wont be much help so Ill be a one man team :)

The Shenanigan's Quiz is well run, there seems to be a team of pro quizzers from the UK who seem to win every week though. There is also a few quick question rounds, if you answer first with the correct answer your team get a free drink each, you need to be very quick ie, shout the answer before the whole question has been asked .

How was the pub quiz? Im thinking of doing it next Tuesday. Was it difficult? I invisage my wife wont be much help so Ill be a one man team :)

I will be going to the Jomtien quiz this tuesday and now have another team member, so if you want to join us PM me.

The Shenanigan's Quiz is well run, there seems to be a team of pro quizzers from the UK who seem to win every week though. There is also a few quick question rounds, if you answer first with the correct answer your team get a free drink each, you need to be very quick ie, shout the answer before the whole question has been asked .

Not really. My team wins occasionally and we are far from pro quizzers.

You don't have to be the quickest on the 'free drinks question', just the loudest. (think Australian!!) I think the quiz-master is a bit deaf!

Good fun though. :)