Best Moo Baan

I know it's a "how long is a piece of string" type of question but:

What do you guys think is the "best" Moo Baan in Bangkok.

Obviously there are a number of different factors to consider:

Location.

Build Quality.

Security.

Value for Money.

Some come on guys, any suggestions? :D

RAZZ

Personal opinion: Build quality, security, value for money and location would mean nothing for me unless the moo baan was one where neighbours talk to each other. Which moo baan? Outside

At least there's some sense of community. How many people talk or even see their neighbours in a condo? :blink:

RAZZ

Yea, it's definitely like trying to push a string....possibly comparing apples and oranges...etc. I live in a very nice Bangkok moobaan (I like it) but I haven't visited enough other moobaans to make an educated comparison....I'm sure there are better and worst moobaans.

Yea, it's definitely like trying to push a string....possibly comparing apples and oranges...etc. I live in a very nice Bangkok moobaan (I like it) but I haven't visited enough other moobaans to make an educated comparison....I'm sure there are better and worst moobaans.

Ok...we can put it this way. Condo's are often described as Grade "A", "B" or "C", depending on build quality, location etc.

I saw on another thread "Perfect Place" Ramkhamhaeng called a "Grade B" or was it "C"? :unsure::lol:

So, what do Sansiri and Land & House build???

RAZZ

Personal opinion: Build quality, security, value for money and location would mean nothing for me unless the moo baan was one where neighbours talk to each other. Which moo baan? Outside

At least there's some sense of community. How many people talk or even see their neighbours in a condo? :blink:

RAZZ

No one I suppose and that's boring. There are nice moo baans with quite a few children in around, the kind of place where kids parents meet at the swimming pool with their kids, that's what I would like to see.

I couldn't afford that so I bought an older house outside, I have nice neighbours but no swimmingpool